Masturbation - cool, not cool?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It always surprises me how many women *don't* penetrate themselves when they masturbate. Why is that? I mean sex, straight hetero sex, is all about the penetration. but obviously moreso in a guy's mind I take it.

That would be because a good amount of women may prefer clitoral stimulation to other things, including penetration. For some of us it could be the only way we get an orgasm.

Last edited by a moderator:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Rawdog, does she like to watch you do yourself? I do not like to see a complete stranger wanking, but if it is my dear one, it is very beautiful. And I love it when he paints me.

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media
Not sure where this one belongs but here's the question...

Men, do you mind if your women masturbate either in front of you or otherwise? Ladies, same question in reverse.

Personally, I'd love it if my wife masturbated more in front of me. She has done it probably no more than four or five times in 20 years. But while she is embarrassed to masturbate in front of me, she says she loves to watch me masturbate.

wilseb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know, maybe I'm weird about this so here it goes...

If my wife is masturbating, or feels the need to, I feel as if I'm not doing a good enough job at satisfying her. If she's doing that, I feel that I should be the one to take care of her - that's just how I feel.

She knows that I masturbate, but that's only because she's away and isn't here to satisfy me - she travels for work often. And she does it when she's also out of town and we're not together.

She's never asked me to do it in front of her. I believe that she has the same opinion, that she should be the one to take care of me that way.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I think it's hot. It ramps up my desire to watch! Does he dislike it when/ if you touch yourself/ rub your clit/ nipples etc. during sex or is it just if you masturbate for him?

He just doesn't like it in general. Likes nothing about it not doing it not watching it not that I enjoy it I respect his point of view I just don't understand it

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rawdog, does she like to watch you do yourself? I do not like to see a complete stranger wanking, but if it is my dear one, it is very beautiful. And I love it when he paints me.

She loves watching me. It works out for both of us since I'm something of a closet exhibitionist (weird, I know). If it weren't for her, I'd have a bunch of cock pics on my gallery.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
it's pretty clear, if he dosn't want it you don't introduce it to the bedroom
I mean honestly if a guy was posting asking how he could work his dick in his gf's ass even tho she wasn't into anal everyone here would be telling him he was scum

um, if he dosn't want it you don't do it...
try not to be a rapist

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That would be because a good amount of women may prefer clitoral stimulation to other things, including penetration. For some of us it could be the only way we get an orgasm.

If that were the case, wouldn't a woman prefer to have the guy's cock rubbing on her clit then?

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not sure where this one belongs but here's the question...

Men, do you mind if your women masturbate either in front of you or otherwise? Ladies, same question in reverse.

My boyfriend does not like it. He thinks its rude or is in someway insulted if I want to masturbate or use a vibe. I thought men were typically turned on by such things but not this one. Not my intent to make him feel badly but would love to figure out how to make this a part of our sex life. I'd love to watch him masturbate but he says he doesn't do it - does nothing for him. He'd rather just be fucking.

I'm curious as to what others have to say about this.

I get off on watching and being watched. Love it, love it, love it. :smile:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He just doesn't like it in general. Likes nothing about it not doing it not watching it not that I enjoy it I respect his point of view I just don't understand it

Ok, I was wondering if he thought it was "his job" as some of the other posters have said.

As long as he's cool with you touching yourself during sex I wouldn't care. But if I'm about to reach orgasm and I need to rub my clit someone telling me not to is NOT a good thing!

The whole mutual masturbation thing doesn't matter to me personally. Though I do think it's arousing!

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, I was wondering if he thought it was "his job" as some of the other posters have said.

As long as he's cool with you touching yourself during sex I wouldn't care. But if I'm about to reach orgasm and I need to rub my clit someone telling me not to is NOT a good thing!

The whole mutual masturbation thing doesn't matter to me personally. Though I do think it's arousing!

This post is arousing. I love a woman who's uninhibited about her sexual pleasure :eek:)

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This post is arousing. I love a woman who's uninhibited about her sexual pleasure :eek:)

I want what I want when I want it!

I can't always expect someone to give it to me and if he doesn't I'm going to take it if I can. :biggrin1:

Sexual frustration sucks. Why have sex with someone if you never get anything out of it, sometimes I wonder if that is why some people dislike sex...

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have heard from girls that some guys they have been with felt threatened by a vibe.
One girl also asked me whether i would buy her a vibe or dildo, because an ex said he would never do that. I told her i have no issue with her using one, but i would not go into a store and buy one for her, i would more likely buy a gift certificate or something so she could pick it out herself, because i think it is a very personal thing that i can not chose for her.

However, i think masturbation is something very private and intimate, how one pleases oneself is so personal, that it really is something nice for me to witness if a girl shares that with me and lets me observe it. It is a turn on for me and makes me feel close even tho i don't even touch her, just because she shows this openness about herself.

So i have to be honest, i can't really understand your boyfriend.

cherychoper

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To me, what can be more beautiful than watching someone achieve real pleasure? I have always relished the opportunity to watch a woman pleasure herself. Not only is it hot and beautiful, but it is so instructional. At no other time do I get to really know what makes her come.

As others have said above, sometimes when things go on for too long, breaking apart and taking things into your own hands is a wonderful solution. Watching her finish while I rub myself is so hot!

It seems a shame the OP's BF doesn't derive the same pleasure. I'm at a loss to tell her how to make him understand the beauty of mutual masturbation.

peterbrazen1

Just Browsing
Media
I find it arousing, beautiful and erotic to see a woman masturbate by herself. As she grows closer to an orgasm I will use a finger or my tongue to enhance her orgasm.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's pretty clear, if he dosn't want it you don't introduce it to the bedroom
I mean honestly if a guy was posting asking how he could work his dick in his gf's ass even tho she wasn't into anal everyone here would be telling him he was scum

um, if he dosn't want it you don't do it...
try not to be a rapist

Yes agree. I don't push it. Just trying to understand. Trying to respect his position on the topic. It's not like I don't love our sex life, it's really great and I'm happy with it

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some men are intimidated than dildos/vibes that are larger than they are.

If thats not the case here then he is just old fashioned and believes that women should/could only receive pleasure from a man.

Personally, I like girls masturbating. Preferably in front of me, preferably more than one at a time :tongue:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll echo all the positives the previous replies had. Having said that, there are several things that do piss me off when she masturbates.

- If she tells me she's too sore to go on with sex and I extract myself. She then turns over and grabs her vibe and proceeds to finish herself off.

Ouch!

- If we're messing around and going at it and I ask to see her masturbate. She agrees and masturbates to our delight, then upon completion say she's too sore to get back into having sex.

Double ouch!

It always surprises me how many women *don't* penetrate themselves when they masturbate. Why is that? I mean sex, straight hetero sex, is all about the penetration. but obviously moreso in a guy's mind I take it.

Submissivegirl said exactly what I was going to. Personally, I'm all about penetration. If I had to give up one kind of orgasms or stimulation forever, it would be clit ones. Not because I don't like clit stimulation, but because I LOVE vaginal stimulation. But many women don't. So why do they have penetrative sex? Well, it often still feels nice, even if they don't orgasm. I suppose some women are also doing it because it is the expected form of sex amongst heterosexual couples. It also feels emotionally nice to be that intimate with a person, whereas few people have an emotional connection with their vibe.