Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A dude rubs one out in front of me=*shrug*

A dude rubs one out in front of me, and would like me to do the same=*shrug*

A dude rubs one out in front of me, and says some name I've never heard before in the throes of self-pleasure= face stab

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Leezard, you are so refreshingly direct!

Rawdog, penis rubbing clit feels good, but there are so many pleasure spots a female can be stimulated in, that it's hard to choose just one that is 'favorite', at least for me. I would say a female orgasm is like a sandwich-- certain ingredients are just so good together, like peanut butter and jelly, that you tend to eat them more often together than by themselves. But there are times when you want variety!

The OP's man doesn't like to be alone having sex, EVER. He is prejudiced against self-pleasuring and thinks it is inferior. My stance is that it is most definitely sex, and deserves to be treated with as much esteem and artistry as any other sex

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Double ouch!

Yeah, that sparked an argument or two, but it's all good now.

There've been times when the gap between sexual encounters were long enough that it doesn't take much for me to cum embarassingly quick. If we hadn't had sex in more than a week, I could cum in less than 2 minutes if I'm not really careful. When those times happen, it's understood that we're still going to play some more when I re-charge and that it's ok for her to masturbate with me there helping.

Submissivegirl said exactly what I was going to. Personally, I'm all about penetration. If I had to give up one kind of orgasms or stimulation forever, it would be clit ones. Not because I don't like clit stimulation, but because I LOVE vaginal stimulation. But many women don't. So why do they have penetrative sex? Well, it often still feels nice, even if they don't orgasm. I suppose some women are also doing it because it is the expected form of sex amongst heterosexual couples. It also feels emotionally nice to be that intimate with a person, whereas few people have an emotional connection with their vibe.

Rawdog, penis rubbing clit feels good, but there are so many pleasure spots a female can be stimulated in, that it's hard to choose just one that is 'favorite', at least for me. I would say a female orgasm is like a sandwich-- certain ingredients are just so good together, like peanut butter and jelly, that you tend to eat them more often together than by themselves. But there are times when you want variety!

I guess my whole point about the penis rubbing the clit thing is why don't more women ask their men to rub their clits with their cock more often. My wife's the only one I've met that's asked that. Surprisingly, I really really like it!

The stimulation for me is almost as good as penetrative sex and it allows both of us some time from the pounding to just kick back and relax. Plus, I kinda like the slapping (soft slapping) of her clit with my cock.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I end up masturbating often in front of my husband because I have difficulty achieving orgasm through intercourse alone.

I am one of those women who cannot have an orgasm without direct clitoral stimulation. That said, I really, really enjoy vaginal stimulation, and almost always penetrate myself with a dildo when masturbating.

Sometimes during sex I stimulate my clit with my hand, but sometimes this is annoyingly distracting and I just want to enjoy the act, even though I don't come. It still feels amazingly good.

If my husband was afraid of female masturbation, dildos, or vibrators, we would have a much more limited sex life together. I would be forced to have most of my orgasms alone. As it is, I haven't had to get off alone in a long time, and we often enjoy stimulating each other as well as ourselves along with old-fashioned penetrative sex.

I have always liked it when men felt comfortable enough to masturbate in front of me -- it is sexy and it can teach me a lot about what kinds of stimulation they like.

In fact, I think refusing to watch your partner masturbate would seriously limit your knowledge about what gets him/her off.

Oh, and -- edit -- about the penis rubbing against the clit thing: it's not so great for me. The stimulation is not strong enough to produce an orgasm and it actually doesn't feel all that nice. I mean, it's kind of nice, but not something I would want to do all the time.

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The OP's man says he doesn't wank? Yeah, right...

(can't believe no one's said it yet!)

She never said that. Actually, if you read what she wrote:

Men, do you mind if your women masturbate either in front of you or otherwise? Ladies, same question in reverse.

My boyfriend does not like it. He thinks its rude or is in someway insulted if I want to masturbate or use a vibe. I thought men were typically turned on by such things but not this one. Not my intent to make him feel badly but would love to figure out how to make this a part of our sex life. I'd love to watch him masturbate but he says he doesn't do it - does nothing for him. He'd rather just be fucking.

Meaning he doesn't masturbate for others to watch.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some poor people just masturbate as a means to 'get it out of the way', believe it or not. Just as some people eat without tasting their food. It's sad.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, that sparked an argument or two, but it's all good now.

There've been times when the gap between sexual encounters were long enough that it doesn't take much for me to cum embarassingly quick. If we hadn't had sex in more than a week, I could cum in less than 2 minutes if I'm not really careful. When those times happen, it's understood that we're still going to play some more when I re-charge and that it's ok for her to masturbate with me there helping.

I'm so glad you got that one sorted :smile:.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A dude rubs one out in front of me=*shrug*

A dude rubs one out in front of me, and would like me to do the same=*shrug*

A dude rubs one out in front of me, and says some name I've never heard before in the throes of self-pleasure= face stab
LMFAO!!!!! Definitely true on that third option!

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The OP's man says he doesn't wank? Yeah, right...

(can't believe no one's said it yet!)

Good point. I did think that was a bit fishy when I read it.

Well I admit I questioned him on this multiple times and he always says he doesn't have to do it alone. Hmmmm....ok but personally I always thought everyone did it. I think his point is that for him it just feels empty and the orgasm doesn't feel like the orgasm of intercourse. Who knows...

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know the OP means well, but she has a long history of hyperbolical postings. Take this thread seriously at your own risk :)
I have no idea what you're talking about - seriously

I started this thread because it's been an issue between me and my BF and I was hoping for a lot of responses so I could show him that many others feel the same as I do.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It sounds as if he has some issues with masturbation. Some people who do it still feel residual guilt from childhood and think of it as something to be done alone and in private. It also sounds as if he is feeling that it is giving the message that perhaps he is not fulfilling you if you need to masturbate while with him. Clue him in. Let him know that there are some things that a girl just has to do for herself and that it doesnt have to be a solo activity. Perhaps if you mirror each other and let him know that you can learn what turns him on best (As he can you) if you watch each other masturbate. Also, it is pretty darn hot!

j2005x

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing to be ashamed of, just such an enjoyable act .. I have been doing it for 4 hours on my own now but wish I could share it!!!

usarocks1776

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Self applied sexual gratification and or satisfaction is a core feeling of emotion and physical exploration. I will not comment on your bf, however he is missing out on a fantastic sexual experience if something you want is not at the very least attempted. Sex is one of the many things that can be enjoyed alone and with the right partner. Great observation, and you have also stimulated some great responses. You go badgirl :)

adam

Expert Member
Media
Not sure where this one belongs but here's the question...

Men, do you mind if your women masturbate either in front of you or otherwise? Ladies, same question in reverse.

My boyfriend does not like it. He thinks its rude or is in someway insulted if I want to masturbate or use a vibe. I thought men were typically turned on by such things but not this one. Not my intent to make him feel badly but would love to figure out how to make this a part of our sex life. I'd love to watch him masturbate but he says he doesn't do it - does nothing for him. He'd rather just be fucking.

I'm curious as to what others have to say about this.

I like to see my wife masturbate while I am watching her sitting back in an armchair. It is a great turn-on for me to see her touch herself. If my wife wants to see me jack off, I'll do, but she's never asked me to do it.