Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll echo all the positives the previous replies had. Having said that, there are several things that do piss me off when she masturbates.

- If she tells me she's too sore to go on with sex and I extract myself. She then turns over and grabs her vibe and proceeds to finish herself off.

- If we're messing around and going at it and I ask to see her masturbate. She agrees and masturbates to our delight, then upon completion say she's too sore to get back into having sex.

But, as I typed that I realized there is one valuable thing about watching your partner masturbate that is most valuable to me. That is in how she touches herself. How she cups her breasts, how she fondles herself, where her other hand glides (the one not touching her clit), if she likes penetrating herself.

It always surprises me how many women *don't* penetrate themselves when they masturbate. Why is that? I mean sex, straight hetero sex, is all about the penetration. but obviously moreso in a guy's mind I take it.

As far as me though, I love to edge for my wife. I guess the difference between "edging" and masturbating would be the completion part. I find it a waste of semen if I can't do it during sex. That, and the fact that my refractory period sucks and getting back hard again takes me an hour or so. So if she ends up getting turned on and wants to fuck right after I cum, I'm SOL.

Yah man, my wife doesn't penetrate herself when she masturbates, really ever. And it's been 20 years of her doing it to herself and she's probably only put something in her, including her own fingers, like 10 or 20 times ever. And she makes herself cum almost daily, even when we have sex that day/night :)

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To the OP, my wife gets off on her own all the time. I love it. I honestly don't care how she's getting her orgasms, as long as she's getting as many as humanly possible, I'm fine with that!! She also loves to see me play with myself too. Male masturbation is not and does not have to be an unsexy act. I try to be as sexy as possible, even when I'm alone. Why not? If you work on being sexy all the time, especially while alone, then you'll be more sexy all the time, especially when you're with your partner!!

I think the OP's boyfriend has some repressive issues from childhood that he's unable to deal with. If he doesn't really enjoy masturbating, then he's probably lying. The only reason for a man or woman to masturbate is to have an orgasm. It's a basic human urge. That's why there's a "point of no return" when it doesn't matter if you're in the middle of a plane crash: you're going to cum and you can't stop regardless of what's happening in the world. Girl, you need to have a LOT more discussions with your guy.