Masturbation / Exhibitionism

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_hungrick, Jan 30, 2005.

1. B_hungrick

B_hungrick New Member

I couldn't find this topic anywhere on the group, so here goes.

I'm a straight 26yo male in the Los Angles,CA. area. Recently my g/f posted a naked photo of me on a website & I received a giant amount of emails/comments about the photo & my body/big cock. BTW the photo now resides in the gallery on this group. To make a long story short, I found myself becoming seriously aroused by all the positive vibes & am becoming more & more fascinated with my own body & cock. Where I used to find masturbation a substitute for real sex, I've discovered that I like it as much as if not more than other forms. So now I can't get enough of myself. :blush: I jerk off checking myself out in the mirror, in my car, at job sites since I have a construction company, & of course with my g/f. I love watching her do herself as well.
    I've never had such intense climaxes in my life & I now take my time pleasuring myself to the point that I almost pass out from the experience. While normal sexual activity is great & emotionally satisfying, I've discovered that I love myself a whole lot more than I ever thought. And my cumshots are beyond belief. Do other girls & guys find themselves becoming more exhibitionistic at various times in their lives? BTW I'm a new member. Any responses would be cool. Thanx for reading. :D

PS. I just reread this & it sounds like I'm an ego-centric pig. I suppose I'm starting to explore my ego-centric pig self!

2. woskxn

woskxn New Member

Albums:
    I wouldn't feel bad about it. Its natural that you would get a huge boost by hearing some great comments from people all over based on your body/cock.

I know exactly what you mean though. Your gf could love you and all, and be attracted to you, but it always means a lot when you put yourself out there and people from all over give you some great feedback.

I guess we all look for confirmation, and I guess since you have got it , now your ego has been raised to a new level. But, so what, abit of an ego is not a bad thing. However, dont let it change who you are.

Peace

3. B_hungrick

B_hungrick New Member

Woskxn, thx for the comment. I don't think it's a bad thing for me. I'm just wondering if other people have had similar things happen to them. This all came up on me by surprise & I'm looking for others who understand what's happening.Thx for the peace word.

4. jonb

Gold Member

Heh. I'm guilty of a bit of that narcissism, too. I really get off when watching my cumshot, either from masturbation, outercourse, or a blowjob where I don't cum in her mouth. (There is an easy way to make it so he doesn't cum in your mouth: Just attack it from the side, leaving the meatus out of your mouth. You might get a bit of cum, but not as much.)

5. ThePerfectTool

ThePerfectTool New Member

I'm personally love having a lot of exhibitionistic tendancies. I don't think there is anything wrong with being proud of your physical attributes and wanting to show them off. One of my favorite things in the world to do is to masturbate together with a woman, watching each other, kissing as we do it, encouraging each other's pleasure..........one of the sexiest things i've ever experienced.

6. ThePerfectTool

ThePerfectTool New Member

There I go again with my grammar skills........it only takes a quick proofread, and yet I brainfart every time. One of these days I'll learn.

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Dude, you look good and know it, so don't apologise for it. A certain amount of ego and confidence is healthy, and you're not overdoing it. I enjoy watching myself beat off, too ... why not? I think I look pretty fucking hot when I'm firing off a load. Masturbation can be great sex. Just keep doing what you're doing; it seems to be working for you, and there's nothing wrong with getting the job done right.

8. Standard Deviant

Albums:
    I love your attitude and encourage you to keep it up, pardon the pun. I hate how a lot of guys are all squeamish about being the sex object, think of it as only a woman's role (sexists!) and the way you think is great. I wish I had been able to be more like you when I was younger and still looked like a billion bucks. I look back at photos of myself now and can't believe I looked that good. I used to get hit on all th time by gay men and even straight women when I was outside somewhere with my shirt off... I also had no idea that 7.5 inches was in the top 93rd percentile. I had sort of an inferiority complex, insecurity. So I think it's great that you can enjoy it and share it.

9. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Great picture. You can certainly appreciate why your girlfriend gave you wide dissemination. You can be proud of yourself and please be aware that to appreciate you good looks, great health and great endowment is certainly normal. It is too bad that far too many do not appreciate themselves for who they are. You will quickly ascertain that we here at LPSG generally appreciate what we have been given. No problem.

Now, abuse, which is an entirely different subject happens in all of life's situation. You are also entitled to appreciate yourself for who you are.

10. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Great picture. You can certainly appreciate why your girlfriend gave you wide dissemination. You can be proud of yourself and please be aware that to appreciate you good looks, great health and great endowment is certainly normal. It is too bad that far too many do not appreciate themselves for who they are. You will quickly ascertain that we here at LPSG generally appreciate what we have been given. No problem.

Now, abuse, which is an entirely different subject happens in all of life's situation. You are also entitled to appreciate yourself for who you are.

11. B_HungSpermBoy

B_HungSpermBoy New Member

yep i know what ur saying hungrick.my orgasms when i masturbate feel like im on another planet.ive been watching myself in the mirror too & shooting my load on there.it's a high for me to get off this way & im happy that you are doing the same thing.

12. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Hmmm, yeah. I agree that it's good to have self-confidence and I'm glad to hear people understanding that it's okay to have a little ego, even, so long as it doesn't take you over. It's a fine line. As far as I can tell, if you feel good exploring yourself, take as much time as you need. It sounds like this exploration is doing wonders on your sex life too since it gives you and the girlfriend another place to connect.

Me, I'm just some crazy nut who found out fairly recently how hot it is to blow a load all over my chest and into my hair. Now that I jack off and get some good distance on a fairly regular basis (i.e. quite a few feet if I stand up and shoot it forward), it's amazing. Makes me wanna do more Kegels.

13. B_hungrick

B_hungrick New Member

Got to ask deblackthorne if he's getting off on himself, on doing his power jacking? Does it feel better than reg sex & do you watch yourself doing it? Are you more excited by your own body & cock or by other images?

14. ziggity

ziggity New Member

Albums:
    i have personally had a few sessions that were much better than the less exciting sex i've had. during the summer i was saving up for about 3 days at a time and then spending that third day just beating off, 3 to five hours at a time.. sometimes going for two or more and stopping to resume a little while later... all this and patient, consistent kegel exercise gives me absolutely mind-numbing orgasms :D :D

by the way dude your body is just... wow. i mean, i like a lot of different body types.. but yours, long and lean and hard.. THAT'S the one... :blush:

15. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Heh. Um, honestly, I'd rather prefer sex. I'm ridiculously busy with school so I don't really have as much time as I would like to go scouting for it. But, in the meantime, I suppose what gets me off is knowing that I'm able to bring myself to the brink of shooting, only to cool it down a bit before getting started again. It just feels really good.

Webcamming is an added bonus.

I suppose in this respect I'm like you. It might be hard to keep up with an IM while I'm doing my deed, but getting OMGs and WOWs and "that dick looks HOT!" etc. is a real motivator. And yeah, I suppose I admire myself a bit too. It's not all that often I get to watch myself or notice my own body and cock from the front. It's intriguing. And if my abs or my chest are looking good, I'm pretty proud of myself.

But yeah, I don't get the same effect if I'm just watching myself on cam. I'm more excited by images and that other person watching. But when I shoot a big load on my chest, if it's that intense, I just sit back for a few moments in amazement, awe, and afterglow.

16. B_black10inches

B_black10inches New Member

Heh. Um, honestly, I'd rather prefer sex. I'm ridiculously busy with school so I don't really have as much time as I would like to go scouting for it. But, in the meantime, I suppose what gets me off is knowing that I'm able to bring myself to the brink of shooting, only to cool it down a bit before getting started again. It just feels really good.

Webcamming is an added bonus.

I suppose in this respect I'm like you. It might be hard to keep up with an IM while I'm doing my deed, but getting OMGs and WOWs and "that dick looks HOT!" etc. is a real motivator. And yeah, I suppose I admire myself a bit too. It's not all that often I get to watch myself or notice my own body and cock from the front. It's intriguing. And if my abs or my chest are looking good, I'm pretty proud of myself.

But yeah, I don't get the same effect if I'm just watching myself on cam. I'm more excited by images and that other person watching. But when I shoot a big load on my chest, if it's that intense, I just sit back for a few moments in amazement, awe, and afterglow.
    [post=279493]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Yep I'm liking my messy self after a good session of self-love. It's a kool combination of what dee said above. It's amazement, awe and afterglow. The afterglow feels like perfection to me. :p

17. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'll get back to you when I've gotten back into shape around summer. :)

18. jonb

Gold Member

Hey, Dee, you mean annoying shorthand like "ru/18qt3.14"? One reason I don't webcam is because I can't keep track of IM slang.

I like my mess in the afterglow, too. I usually gather it in my hand and eat it.

19. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:

Well, if you're all going to webcam, let me know the IP addresses so I can lurk. :)

20. txquis

Gold Member

The first time i saw myself doing nasty stuff on camera was a video that
    my ex and i made together. i couldn't believe it was me.
    I kept saying, "wow! whew!" etc, and my ex finally said, "its supposed to turn you on to see me".
    I said, "it does, but i see you all the time and i have never seen *me* before."

Not that i beat off to myself, but...hey, it was nice to know that i didnt look as goofy ugly as i thought. :p

Draft saved Draft deleted