Masturbation / Exhibitionism

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Great story Jeff! I can totally relate. I am not ashamed to admit that I enjoy getting off looking at myself in the mirror. I suppose that makes me a bit narcissistic but oh well. I spend so much time looking at myself in the mirror on a daily basis (gym, dance classes and rehearsals not just primping) but there is something about being 'nekkid' and in a sexual act that really gets me going. I'll shut up now. :p

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice, jeep :D

I was 15, when i did my first musical...It was a community theater production of
YOURE A GOOD MAN CHARLIE BROWN (i played Charlie Brown...but
have since also played Snoopy).....anyhow...
we rehearsed in a typical dance studio setting with a mirror.
Fine.

At the cast party, when it was time for a "parody" of our show,
the person playing me in the parody had a huge mirror strapped
on and was just looking down into it the whole time.

LOL.
"I feel pretty..........oh so pretty" HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by txquis@Feb 2 2005, 08:04 PM
Nice, jeep :D

I was 15, when i did my first musical...It was a community theater production of
YOURE A GOOD MAN CHARLIE BROWN (i played Charlie Brown...but
have since also played Snoopy).....anyhow...
we rehearsed in a typical dance studio setting with a mirror.
Fine.

At the cast party, when it was time for a "parody" of our show,
the person playing me in the parody had a huge mirror strapped
on and was just looking down into it the whole time.

LOL.
"I feel pretty..........oh so pretty" HAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[post=279634]Quoted post[/post]​
:lol: That is too funny!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi@Feb 2 2005, 02:57 PM
Great story Jeff! I can totally relate. I am not ashamed to admit that I enjoy getting off looking at myself in the mirror. I suppose that makes me a bit narcissistic but oh well. I spend so much time looking at myself in the mirror on a daily basis (gym, dance classes and rehearsals not just primping) but there is something about being 'nekkid' and in a sexual act that really gets me going. I'll shut up now. :p
[post=279633]Quoted post[/post]​
If I had the body you had, I would be spending all my time looking at myself too. But I don't so I look at other guy's bodies and dreamily wish :blush:

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Freddie53+Feb 3 2005, 08:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Freddie53 &#064; Feb 3 2005, 08:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jeepwranglerboi@Feb 2 2005, 02:57 PM
Great story Jeff&#33; I can totally relate. I am not ashamed to admit that I enjoy getting off looking at myself in the mirror. I suppose that makes me a bit narcissistic but oh well. I spend so much time looking at myself in the mirror on a daily basis (gym, dance classes and rehearsals not just primping) but there is something about being &#39;nekkid&#39; and in a sexual act that really gets me going. I&#39;ll shut up now.  :p
If I had the body you had, I would be spending all my time looking at myself too. But I don&#39;t so I look at other guy&#39;s bodies and dreamily wish :blush:
[post=279856]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
You can look at me anytime you want. ;) Oh, and thanks for the compliment, I really appreciate it. :D

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi+Feb 3 2005, 04:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jeepwranglerboi &#064; Feb 3 2005, 04:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Freddie53@Feb 3 2005, 08:36 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-jeepwranglerboi
@Feb 2 2005, 02:57 PM
Great story Jeff&#33; I can totally relate. I am not ashamed to admit that I enjoy getting off looking at myself in the mirror. I suppose that makes me a bit narcissistic but oh well. I spend so much time looking at myself in the mirror on a daily basis (gym, dance classes and rehearsals not just primping) but there is something about being &#39;nekkid&#39; and in a sexual act that really gets me going. I&#39;ll shut up now.  :p

If I had the body you had, I would be spending all my time looking at myself too. But I don&#39;t so I look at other guy&#39;s bodies and dreamily wish :blush:
[post=279856]Quoted post[/post]​
You can look at me anytime you want. ;) Oh, and thanks for the compliment, I really appreciate it. :D
[post=279863]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

*Kimahri wants to admire JWB too*