masturbation facts

B_boloyev

Experimental Member
Media
lets post some sh1t that happenes in this glorious moment!

-Never being able to think about the girl you like/love

-When you're in full action, an image of your mom or grandma comes to your head, screwing the whole thing up

-PJD : post jack-off depression

-After you jack off in the bathroom, flush the toilet to pretend you were taking a dump

-Trying to cancel the "action" but nontheless you still cum, then you proceed to think "what a shitty one that was"

-After your done, you wonder if your dead family members can see what you were doing..

post more

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Realizing there's a blind open and anyone could have had a fantastic view into your wankfest.

Having someone actually walk in on you while you're in mid-stroke.

Cumming on your mom's prized sofa pillows and trying to prevent permanent staining.

Cumming in someone else's bathroom, and you're not sure where all the cum went.

Loving your cock and balls more than anyone has a right to love anything.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You have 1 or 2 hours of highly intense enjoyable wanking and edging only to end up getting a very disappointing orgasm/cumshot.

DirtStarRipper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
-After your done, you wonder if your dead family members can see what you were doing..
Cumming in someone else's bathroom, and you're not sure where all the cum went.

WOW! I seriously thought I was the only person on earth who thought of this shit!~

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hearing from a reliable source that a gross guy is using your photo to jerk off to. A photo he secretly took as I was in the shower at the gym.

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Every muscle tenses and the feeling in your cock is beyond description and it affects your entire body. The cum is usually all over the place. Even if you are trying to suck yourself off, in the excitement it goes all over your face - and who knows where else. God, I love it!!!

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
- You fart when you cum and wonder....did I really do that? Could someone else hear?

- The memory of a totally wasted previous sexual encounter just won't leave your head and you think "what the hell was I thinking?!?!" just at the moment of release.

- A family member pops into your head - and you know that what's in your head is not what they look like in person....and then you wonder "WTF?!?!? Why am I thinking about them?!?!?!"

- Ah, you recall a REALLY great previous encounter - in fact it makes it one of the best orgasms ever - and you wonder "Where are they now?"

B_Glib

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You realize you're substantially larger than your friend, perhaps drawing it to attention.

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Walking to the bathroom with your left hand cupped under your dripping cockhead, hoping to make it...shit, I'll have to wipe that floor...I wonder if there are any chips left...

gaybriel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You know for a fact you're gonna make a huge mess and you don't care, but afterwards you're thinking wtf did I just do that for?

You tell yourself this time you're definitely gonna taste your cum, but once the first shot spurts out you lose all interest even during the ebbing euphoria of the subsequent spurts.

dtlol

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Perth City (Western Australia, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
OMG best discussion ive seen on here in a while!

i can relate to so many of these that i never would have thought anyone else would have had!
the things that people dont talk about enough! dont even realise sometimes

- making your area of wanking tidy after you have carelessly rearranged for the purpose of your pleasure. Doing so to ensure no one can discover what was previously happening
- then wondering... have i been too obvious in cleaning that it looks suss

Last edited:

dtzg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haahahahaa every single one from the original post has happened to me. I'm actually quite relieved to know I'm not the only one!

goodone13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol.... Nice thread
How about, getting horny at work, knowing the only way this hard-on is going away is if u jerk. so u walk to the bathroom with a semi or with ur hand in your pocket and the death grip on ur dick, trying to hide it, hoping nobody sees/knows what you're up to....