masturbation facts

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love this thread

Sitting at your office desk, chair lowered, banging one off after most people have left, suddenly finding no time to get to the toilets, shoot you load under the desk as the cleaners arrive - yes that happened to me - total slut

gamechina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You are almost there ready to bust a nut when the phone rings all too persistently.

In the excitement the load shoots an inadvertent drop or two onto your shirt and you need to step out subsequently.

The tissue box is out of tissue and you have come all over your abs then stepping out of the room is near impossible.

Something naughty runs in your mind and you warm up to a shag with a semi hard and just then you have to step out for an uncalled for errand.

ChicagoSW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
After a long stroke session along with some great ball stretching I often reach the point of a real leg shaker of an orgasm and begin giggling like the village idiot. And I can't stop until I'm all the way done shooting. It's a wonderful sensation.

I have definitely laughed a bit immediately after or even during the final moments - and there wasn't even anything humorous to make me laugh. I guess I was just enjoying it so much that I felt like laughing? Hasn't happened with a partner, though, thankfully. I can just imagine how that would go. "The fuck are you laughing at?! Did I make a weird face? Now I'm self-conscious! Jerk!"

criminalatino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hahahaha it was when i was 13, now im 20, i just like to jerk and it doesn't matter if its bad, but it was too cute to remind it

fangirl

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
waking up in the middle of a wet dream and spending the next two hours of your morning finishing yourself off only to roll over and realize that your boyfriends dog has been staring at you for the entire time. yeah.... that ruined the after orgasm bask and glow.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Feeling that urge coming on at work, you rush into a secluded storage room and start stroking. You start to cum and that's when you notice a security camera in the ceiling.

Happened.