Masturbation & Family Openess

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Apr 19, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

jinks: There have been some forums about guilty feelings & masturbation, if penis size is genetic, jack-off buddies, etc... I just had some additional thoughts:

I was just wondering....has anyone ever masturbated with male members of their own family? Brothers...Dad...Uncles...Cousins? Was masturbation/sexuality openly talked about or explored with family members? I know it's a huge taboo in our society, but I still think it probably happens. Any thoughts?

KurtisT likes this.
  2. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Personally my family is, generally, tighter than a rats ass about such issues.

However, if something comes to the fore and "such issues" need discussing, they wont shy away, they just dont go out of their way to talk about it either.

Which is fine by me.

And no, I've never done anything even remotely sexual with any members of my own family, close or extended.

3. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Personally, I would'nt want to be in a family where I could masturbate with my dad, uncle and grand-dad.
    They might get to frisky and into the moment that they would try to bend me over for a "very special hug".

4. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, I'm sure Freud would have something to say about wanting to masturbate with your parents.

5. KinkGuy

Gold Member

But what would he say about a cousin or brother? Don't anyone ask if you don't wanna' know. :evilgrin:

Lightfoot likes this.
  6. jonb

Gold Member

Psychoanalysis doesn't mention collaterals much. The only one I can remember is the bizarre Totem and Taboo, where Freud theorized that in ancient times a band of brothers killed their father and then swear to never kill nor mate with anyone of the same lineage, and started using a particular animal as a symbolic father. Needless to say, it reads kinda weird.

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Okay, yeah ... I've whacked off with my brothers and cousins. In fact, I've whacked off my brothers and cousins. I had always assumed that it was a normal part of growing up. Apparently, not everyone shares that belief.

LatinSoul likes this.
  8. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, some experimentation is normal even for straight guys. But once we get to father/son, that's a little too weird.

9. kurios

kurios Member

Part of growing up to me. Cousins were part of sex ed

10. Imported

Gold Member

jinks: That's my view as well -- that it seems a normal part of growing up. I personally never experienced it or experimented (not that I didn't want to do so), but I have heard of many guys that did. So, I just wanted to find out what the astute members of this group had to offer and if it was part of their "growing up" experiences.

Thanks so far for the replies.

LatinSoul likes this.
  11. Freddie53

Gold Member

Okay, yeah ... I've whacked off with my brothers and cousins. In fact, I've whacked off my brothers and cousins. I had always assumed that it was a normal part of growing up. Apparently, not everyone shares that belief.
    [post=302699]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    I agree with with Jacinto. I wouldn't think whacking off with your dad or grandfather would be the thing to do. But, If a son wants and feels comfortable showing his dad or granddad what he looks like either flaccid or erect as long as there is no sexual attraction or activity between them, it is OK.

12. jimmyjoejeater

jimmyjoejeater New Member

Albums:
    I have 7 brothers and 4 sisters. Their are 3 sets of twins in my family 2 identical and 1 preternal. I am one of the identical twins. My brother and I shared a bed until we were 13 as did the other sets of twins in my family. From a very early age I remember masturbating with my brother and later having daily sex with him. Our Mom caught us masturbating several times as small children and threatened us that she would paint our penises black if we didn't stop it. I'm not sure why she thought this would frighten us into stopping and it didn't. All it did was cause us to hide it from her.

Now, having 7 brothers we did have some circle jerks. Not with all 7 of them but with 3 others. 2 were the other set of identical twins but we never had sex with them or let them know that we were. It was simply a subject that was never discused with our parents or other siblings. We did get the "talk" around the same time we got seperate beds but it was discribed in very clinical terms. To this day I cannot understand how my parents could be so tight lipped about sex when obviously they had LOTS of it. LOL!

Jimmy

13. steve319

Gold Member

I had thought it fairly common to masturbate in the presence of relatives or friends of the same age group when we're first exploring our sexuality. I did a couple of times.

I have to say, though, that it's become a sort of awkward, unspoken "thing" between us since then--sort of the elephant in the room, if you know what I mean.

14. steve319

Gold Member

*double post (my first!) please ignore*

15. inwait8

inwait8 Active Member

Albums:
    I've jerked off with my cousin...I think I showed my cousin (who is a yr younger than I) how to masterbate. Other than that nothing with family. My family is quite tight lipped when it comes to sex.

16. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Not just a lil weird.......try alot weird......lol.
    I mean where does the line get drawn. Does one who gets involved in this continue on with this behaviour when they become adults? Do they stop by dads house after a long stressfull day at work to jerk off with dad..........bringing his favorite cigars in hopes that he'll throw in a blow-job.......maybe even bring the kids along so that they'll understand what fatherly love is all about.....

LatinSoul likes this.
  17. nineboxer

nineboxer Member

coming from a single parent family of 2 bros and dad, lotsa cousins and uncles, and being the biggest of them, yes this happened. i did not think it was strange or weird. it was more of a bonding thing which strengthened the relationship. If anyone had similar situations good or bad and would like to discuss the subject further, lets do it by e-mail.
    Nineboxer

LatinSoul likes this.
  18. nacard01

nacard01 Active Member

Albums:
    An interesting topic for me indeed.

I'm adopted first of all.
    I don't know my real parents or their family.

My dad and mom were pretty much clueless about me until I was older in high school.

When I was 18 I told my mom and dad that I was gay.
    It didn't go over so well.
    Now almost 8 years later, it still isn't accepted but they are more comfortable with it.
    The whole, "It's my life" card has been played dozens and dozens of times.

As far as my size goes, my parents never really said anything.
    My dad would stare once in a while when I came out of the shower.
    My mom as well when outside working or playing basketball.

I could share stories all day on the inhibitions my parents have caused in regards to my sexuality :)

Nater

19. jonb

Gold Member

Actually, Jacinto already mentioned Gramps. My own grandfather swears like a sailor, one time even made a joke about the "family tradition" when he saw me naked, but never EVER thought of incest.

*sigh* Why do we have such idiots?

20. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Ummm ... did I? If I did, I must've done so in a secret code without realizing it!

Draft saved Draft deleted