Masturbation, for male

talii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi. I'm not sure is a good place, but I would risk. This is for Men, I have to ask you. NO one ever talked to me about these topics, and perhaps that's why I was shocked at the age of 30 to learn that masturbation is physically more pleasurable for men than vaginal sex. Probably for women too. I used to not understand it, I thought that sex, just entering the vagina would be more pleasant for a man physically. I assumed wrongly, and later, when it turned out to be definitely not the case, I was very broken. I used to not understand why my partner had a problem cumming in me, why it's easier for you to cum with our/your hand. It doesn't matter if it's our hand or yours. Today I know, its just tighter, sharper, stronger, just better. I used to think that texture, moisture, softness mattered, but that's not true, it's all about friction, just to rub against something solidly. It's not the material that counts (a hand with hydration is enough), what matters is what we do, where we press. This is missing in the vagina, it does not give pressure, friction, it is not so tight, she not fits perfectly like a hand. Two hands will give you more sensations than a
vagina..
For now i'm trying to accept this fact, its hard to want sex with this knowledge. There is no point in giving a man something worse, less pleasant. I think so. I understand that you want different flavors, but still, it's sad.
Now when just know is less pleasant but im asking you how different the feeling are?
how much does the feeling differ? how other sensations do they evoke?
Please don't say it's bullshit. With hand you can cum in a minute, and in the vagina you can last a long time, because there are no such sensations. You masturbate even though you have sex and an accessible vagina. Anyway, you probably have a hj from your partner more than once, and here's my question, why don't you stay with hands? why don't you tell us directly, do it with your hand, hands, it's nicer, more sensations, intense, you can focus more intensely on head, why are you having sex? for intimacy? Because that's how you're programmed? what is all this for?
I will never understand how it could turn out that the vagina is the worst, the least stimulating for the penis, unfortunately, in life it is always against the grain. We bad assume to vaginal sex is wonderful and a man will feel something amazing there. Masturbating turned out to be physically better. And probably if it wasn't for the proximity of contact with another person, no one would be looking for sex. Please tell me what feelings the vagina does not give you, which you have with hand. Please do not write sex is better emotionally. Be purely technical. I see your threads about masturbation, you don't prefer sex, it's the hand that accompanies you all your life, not the vagina. When there is no love, a hand is enough. So please be honest with me. I couldn't find a similar topic, only some stupid ones.
So, why pussy failed?

Reactions: Smoothnudistinwi

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heh, guys. It looks like Sami is back.

tenor.gif

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I <age 30> was shocked to learn masturbation is physically more pleasurable for men than vaginal sex. Probably for women too...i'm trying to accept this fact, its hard to want sex with this knowledge... Please tell me what feelings the vagina does not give you, which you have with hand. Please do not write sex is better emotionally. Be purely technical. I see your masturbation threads, you don't prefer sex, it's the hand that accompanies you all your life, not the vagina. When there is no love, a hand is enough. So please be honest with me. I couldn't find a similar topic, only some stupid ones. So, why pussy failed?

Welcome to lpsg talii. The topic of your thread was also discussed here:
Masturbation vs. actual sex
There's nothing wrong with this subject being discussed again. However I ask you to put your confirmation bias aside and not use this thread to reinforce your flawed assertions. Give people who find vaginal sex preferable to masterbation, and persons who like "friction free" masterbation, an opportunity to state their opinions too.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome to lpsg talii. The topic of your thread was also discussed here:
Masturbation vs. actual sex
There's nothing wrong with this subject being discussed again. However I ask you to put your confirmation bias aside and not use this thread to reinforce your flawed assertions. Give people who find vaginal sex preferable to masterbation, and persons who like "friction free" masterbation, an opportunity to state their opinions too.
Please be aware that this poster is quite aware of the thread you mentioned since he previously post bombed it with his same "the hand is better than pussy" routine under a previous name. I would suggest you don't get him the oxygen.

• Haha
Reactions: Jon1971 and talii

talii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please be aware that this poster is quite aware of the thread you mentioned since he previously post bombed it with his same "the hand is better than pussy" routine under a previous name. I would suggest you don't get him the oxygen.
I don't know what your problem is, I don't understand what you mean. check IP and you'll be fine, don't accuse and don't insult me. I'm a woman, not a man, and I have more than one reason to assume such a topic. You have some strange problem, I don't know why.

talii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is your problem? It's not cool, you have some problem with me even though I didn't do anything. Do you know how important is it for me? I'm actually fuck. broken. How you can be so negative. You spam and troll actually, not me

EGR1972

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Pussy makes me cum way harder and heavier than my own two hands.
yep! same here. A tight warm pussy makes me moan like i never achieve by just jerking.

Albertrey7

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Pussy makes me cum way harder and heavier than my own two hands.
Yep totally agree, I’m bi but one of the main reasons I’m on a hetero relationship is really love pussy. No way hands beats fucking a really nice wet pussy.

Reactions: longstroke7

davidc69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hi. I'm not sure is a good place, but I would risk. This is for Men, I have to ask you. NO one ever talked to me about these topics, and perhaps that's why I was shocked at the age of 30 to learn that masturbation is physically more pleasurable for men than vaginal sex. Probably for women too. I used to not understand it, I thought that sex, just entering the vagina would be more pleasant for a man physically. I assumed wrongly, and later, when it turned out to be definitely not the case, I was very broken. I used to not understand why my partner had a problem cumming in me, why it's easier for you to cum with our/your hand. It doesn't matter if it's our hand or yours. Today I know, its just tighter, sharper, stronger, just better. I used to think that texture, moisture, softness mattered, but that's not true, it's all about friction, just to rub against something solidly. It's not the material that counts (a hand with hydration is enough), what matters is what we do, where we press. This is missing in the vagina, it does not give pressure, friction, it is not so tight, she not fits perfectly like a hand. Two hands will give you more sensations than a
vagina..
For now i'm trying to accept this fact, its hard to want sex with this knowledge. There is no point in giving a man something worse, less pleasant. I think so. I understand that you want different flavors, but still, it's sad.
Now when just know is less pleasant but im asking you how different the feeling are?
Please don't say it's bullshit. With hand you can cum in a minute, and in the vagina you can last a long time, because there are no such sensations. You masturbate even though you have sex and an accessible vagina. Anyway, you probably have a hj from your partner more than once, and here's my question, why don't you stay with hands? why don't you tell us directly, do it with your hand, hands, it's nicer, more sensations, intense, you can focus more intensely on head, why are you having sex? for intimacy? Because that's how you're programmed? what is all this for?
I will never understand how it could turn out that the vagina is the worst, the least stimulating for the penis, unfortunately, in life it is always against the grain. We bad assume to vaginal sex is wonderful and a man will feel something amazing there. Masturbating turned out to be physically better. And probably if it wasn't for the proximity of contact with another person, no one would be looking for sex. Please tell me what feelings the vagina does not give you, which you have with hand. Please do not write sex is better emotionally. Be purely technical. I see your threads about masturbation, you don't prefer sex, it's the hand that accompanies you all your life, not the vagina. When there is no love, a hand is enough. So please be honest with me. I couldn't find a similar topic, only some stupid ones.
So, why pussy failed?
I agree and also prefer anal to vaginal, usually tighter

Smoothnudistinwi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
vagina..
So, why pussy failed?
IMHO there is literally NOTHING that feels better than a warm, wet pussy! Add to that, the moans, hip movements, thighs wiggling and boobs jiggling all over the place, it’s heaven! Nothing makes me feel more masculine than being able to make a woman orgasm from feeling my cock pounding her dripping pussy! As soon as she cums, it sets me off and I blow my load!!!
Just my two cents!

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What data do you have to back this claim? If you are basing this theory on personal experience, then you have to consider the possibility that maybe a hand is better than your vagina. Consider what steps might be taken to improve?