Masturbation frequency

Krueger: It's an interesting thought. Do men with larger penises masturbate more?

19yrs11blackinches

Just Browsing
Media
I dont know if big guys jerk more, but for myself I think the poll is missing some levels. I usually do 3-5 a day fitting in around going to college but at weekends I do more, like sometimes just spend the day jerking and cum 8 or 9 times between 7 am and midnight. So a fair question would be how many a week. In an average week I guess I jerk 35 times, in a good week perhaps 40. Its probably way too much but well I like it and it dont harm nobody.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Uhm, what does penis size have to do with how much one jerks off? I swear, the correlations people make with penis size...I'm just above average, and I do it once a day (sometimes once every 2, depends if I'm tired).

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by 19yrs11blackinches@Jun 28 2005, 06:38 PM
I dont know if big guys jerk more, but for myself I think the poll is missing some levels. I usually do 3-5 a day fitting in around going to college but at weekends I do more, like sometimes just spend the day jerking and cum 8 or 9 times between 7 am and midnight. So a fair question would be how many a week. In an average week I guess I jerk 35 times, in a good week perhaps 40. Its probably way too much but well I like it and it dont harm nobody.
[post=324764]Quoted post[/post]​

How do you fit all that jerking off in your schedule (3-5 times a day :wow: )? How long does it take you to cum? Maybe it doesn’t take you long to cum. I can only squeeze in "personal time" right before bed, and even then I sometimes don't have time.......

19yrs11blackinches

Just Browsing
Media
How do you fit all that jerking off in your schedule (3-5 times a day :wow: )? How long does it take you to cum? Maybe it doesn’t take you long to cum. I can only squeeze in "personal time" right before bed, and even then I sometimes don't have time.......
[post=324776]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

I can be as quick or as slow as I have time for. I love edging for a long time- if I have the time I can edge for an hour or more. I usually do one or two when I wake in the morning, one when I get home from college, one in the evening and one or two when I go to bed. Its better than wasting time with the TV :)

Krueger:
Originally posted by surferboy@Jun 28 2005, 01:44 PM
Uhm, what does penis size have to do with how much one jerks off? I swear, the correlations people make with penis size...I'm just above average, and I do it once a day (sometimes once every 2, depends if I'm tired).
[post=324768]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, maybe guys with larger dicks would be hornier because their endowments encourage them to think about sex or their own penises. If they're hornier, then maybe they'd jack off more.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
A signnificant part of the question is left out. Do you mean masturbatiion when there is orgaasm or just masturbation. You can have sex without an orgasm, you can masturbate without orgasm as well.

Masturbation is the rubbing of the sexual organs with either your hands or someone else's hands for sexual pleasure. There may be ejaculation or there may not be ejaculation.

The number that do that is higher than if you only count the masturbations that actaully lead to orgasm.

As we get older, we don't cum as often as in earlier years. Doubt that slows many a guy down from having sexual pleasure with himself when he desires it.

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow.. 35-40 times a week. I don't think I've ever gotten into that territory. In my younger (teen) years I would j/o 2 or 3 times a day.

Now once a day if that rarely more and sometimes i'll go a few days without.
Though like Freddie said sometimes I do find myself j/o with no finish sorta like edging.

As far as the question goes, I don't think sizes has anything to do with j/o frequency...
If anything larger guys might j/o less beacuse it takes more energy :p

mavedick

Experimental Member
Media
I would not expect any correlation between size and frequency, but I have read studies that found a significant correlation between age at first ejaculation and frequency. Those who matured earlier had a higher frequency throughout life. Of course, that is the average. Your actual mileage may vary.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Krueger+Jun 28 2005, 03:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Krueger &#064; Jun 28 2005, 03:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-surferboy@Jun 28 2005, 01:44 PM
Uhm, what does penis size have to do with how much one jerks off? I swear, the correlations people make with penis size...I&#39;m just above average, and I do it once a day (sometimes once every 2, depends if I&#39;m tired).
[post=324768]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, maybe guys with larger dicks would be hornier because their endowments encourage them to think about sex or their own penises. If they&#39;re hornier, then maybe they&#39;d jack off more.
[post=324781]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

No.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Freddie53@Jun 28 2005, 10:13 PM
As we get older, we don&#39;t cum as often as in earlier years. Doubt that slows many a guy down from having sexual pleasure with himself when he desires it.
[post=324859]Quoted post[/post]​
With me the frequency has always been dependant on how much involved with other matters I&#39;ve been. While working and raising a family, probably once every week or two.

Since retirement, pc (specifically LPSG), and jelqing, twice a day is not uncommon. I cum more than twice as much as I did in earlier years, Freddie53, and I am 76. As with most things involving people, there are exceptions.

Luke

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by mavedick@Jun 29 2005, 12:10 AM
I would not expect any correlation between size and frequency, but I have read studies that found a significant correlation between age at first ejaculation and frequency. Those who matured earlier had a higher frequency throughout life. Of course, that is the average. Your actual mileage may vary.
[post=324926]Quoted post[/post]​
Interesting you should mention that. I have not seen any of those studies. I am your "textbook average size", but I did mature early - first signs of puberty at around age 10 or 11, full pubic bush by age 12, chest and facial hair (lots of it) at age 13. In my youth, I masturbated at any given chance of having some privacy. Now, at age 46, it varies, but generally at least every other day, sometimes 2 or 3 times in a day. It does depend also on how much "real sex" I get. When I have sex with another person, it seems to be more fulfilling and actually "fixes" the horny feelings. Masturbation, on the other hand, takes a bit of the edge off the horny, but does not make it go away. I know that probably does not make sense. I guess what I am trying to say is that one session of sex with another person is about as satisfying as 2 or 3 masturbations.

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
DC, as usual you hit the nail right on the head. What you said makes perfect sense to me, although I&#39;ve always said it a little differently. I call masturbation "scratching an itch". It feels good while you&#39;re doing it, but sometimes it only makes the itch worse. It does take a partner for sex for me to stop feeling horny.

For myself, if I&#39;m not having sex with my wife every day or every other, then I&#39;ll be masturbating at least that often, usually more. That&#39;s usually about one week or a little less out of the month.

For what it&#39;s worth, I doubt seriously that size has anything to do with it. I did, however, reach puberty at an early age & was masturbating daily or more by age eleven.

B-man

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Krueger@Jun 28 2005, 07:22 PM
Well, maybe guys with larger dicks would be hornier because their endowments encourage them to think about sex or their own penises. If they&#39;re hornier, then maybe they&#39;d jack off more.
[post=324781]Quoted post[/post]​
I understand your thinking on this issue, Krueger, and will add that it seems that knowing you&#39;re well hung and the attention that it attracts naturally has its effects on the enhancement of sexual thoughts, hence stimulating the desire of release.

The "real sex" that DC and Bananaman speak of is certainly instrumental in decreasing masturbation&#39;s frequency and I agree that solo is not in the league with sex with another person, especially when the other person is actually loved for him/her self. I&#39;m venture to say NOTHING is more satisfying.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, there&#39;s no statistically significant difference in frequency of masturbation between men in a relationship and men not in a relationship, provided they&#39;re the same age.

Sex with a partner is more satisfying, though. But masturbation is different. With masturbation, I can do whatever I want. Kinda selfish, but sue me.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Even though I am in a relationship (8.5 yrs) and can/do have great sex with each other whenever we want, an occassional solo jerk is just required. We both recognize that and are comfortable about it. Sometimes a hard on just needs personal attention. Men like masturbating&#33;

Sharps-Rifle

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by jiggler@Jun 28 2005, 02:28 PM
i dont think it has much to do with penis size. I just get lucky more with my hand than i do with my wife
[post=324835]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey Jiggler:

I agree that it doesn&#39;t have anything to do with penis size but, I am exactly the opposite of you in that, I just get lucky with my wife and never even think about my hand.

Sharps-Rifle