Masturbation Habits part 2 , the ladies POV

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Jan 8, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Vincentr1: There's a thread in the healthy penis section about Masturbation Habits. I thought I 'd raise the issue here as well. I would be interested in hearing about the ladies' habits so I can relate to my wife as well as possible. I'd like her to be comfortable enough with her sexuality so that she feels free to masturbate as much as she likes without fear of embarassment. I believe it can only lead to her increased sexual pleasure all around both with intercourse and masturbation. Any thoughts? What are your habits and what can a mate dure to increase your pleasure?? ???

2. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: Oh, wow, Vincent! Do I dare tackle this? [Didn't we already cover this once?]

Okay, here goes. There's just something about knowing your own body and exactly where and how to touch AND not having to think about anything but that..... What can I say? Who wouldn't want that?

I'm in a relationship where we have an active sex life, but still, every other week or so, I do. It's also a frequent part of our usual sex. I really love watching him, and he loves watching me. [The first time I did this while watching him, I was blown away by how fast and hard my climax slammed into me.]

[I cannot believe the things I'll admit to here.   :-/]

As to what you can do to help your lady, you're already encouraging her. Just keep that up and let her know that you think it's a very sexy thing for her to do.

Allie
    [hiding my head under a pillow]

3. Imported

Gold Member

jerkin4-10: the veil of the internet is VERY thick allie...keep on bein honest... :)

4. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: never did it in front of the hubby.....
    ;)
    Tender

5. Imported

Gold Member

Vincentr1: [quote author=Tender link=board=women;num=1073589642;start=0#3 date=01/08/04 at 20:03:19]never did it in front of the hubby.....
    ;)
    Tender [/quote]

Try it sometime! At first my wife wouldn't masterbate in front of me either. After a short while she could care less. Now it's a warm up and a turn on for both of us! Nothing better than waking up to your wife masterbating. Your dick gets hard then when she's just about ready the added sensation of a rock hard large cock sends her straight to a strong orgasm in a hurry. Which works out well in the morning because for some odd reason I cum alot quicker first thig in the morning. ;)

6. Imported

Gold Member

palladen: I have to agree with Vince, Tender. The relationship and sex got alot better when we both were comfortable enought to:
    1) Leave the lights on and
    2) enjoy watching each other enjoy pleasuring ourselves.
    At the end, she even preferred that if I did j/o (my sex drive was a bit higher than hers) that I do it in front of her. Good stuff :)

7. Imported

Gold Member

zaneblue: I usually have a couple dozen vaginal orgasms a day or more, depending on the time of the month, and one or two clitoral orgasms. But I'm rather unusual. Women's frequency of masturbation can range as rarely as once every three months, especially if they have frequent orgasms during sex.

8. Imported

Gold Member

SpeedoGuy: [quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=women;num=1073589642;start=0#1 date=01/08/04 at 13:41:57]

[hiding my head under a pillow]
    [/quote]

No need to hide or feel shame, WVA. Your viewpoints and comments are respected and appreciated. Keep'em coming.

As for myself and wife, self pleasure is an occasional part of our retinue. Each of us find it stimulating.

SG

Draft saved Draft deleted