Masturbation Habits

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=blacksnake link=board=health;num=1072422079;start=20#39 date=04/01/04 at 07:30:20]What a great thread. Now I know that many men do and think the same. I like jacking off. My wife always ask me what's so great about it. I tell her that a man needs to have a personal relationship with his penis. It's healthier and stronger that way. I've been married for almost 12 years and even though we have frequent sex, I jack off all the time. I love being home alone so I can play with my dick when ever I want. I actually jacked simaltaniously with my brother in law once. shhh! Our deep dark family secret. ;D Happy jacking guys.[/quote]
Yeah, I agree this is a dick hardening thread, along with your blacksnake name and your statement at the bottom of your post. The play on words: "If they build them, they will cum", is a good motto for PE. :D

Luke

riddick81: Blacksnake, good post - I agree! I'm almost 83 and have been jacking since I was 11. Married for over 50 years - two wives
(not at the same time!) 5 kids, 7 grands, one great grand - family man. Present wife 81 and she encourages me and actually helps me to jack/off - wonderful lady. She needs sex about twice a week; I need it more - hence the jacking. She knows exactly how to and does massage my prostate gland with her finger while she holds my balls and I pump my rod. That combination produces some great orgasms for me and causes me to eject lots of thick, pearly cum, a fluid she just loves to rub on her very meaty pussy and nipples. Great gal!!

thelog: [quote author=RoysToy link=board=health;num=1072422079;start=0#3 date=12/26/03 at 20:20:23]You've started one of my favorite subjects, Dee, and hope lots of us will add our inputs to make it a long thread.

Before age 11, I had been fascinated with stories the big boys told about what was possible to do with this instrument. Sure, I tried it, eager to learn for myself all the feelings involved. Lots of times only a thin liquid came out my dick slit, but this didn't put a damper on my new found fun.

And, then that time arrived, while standing over the john, I produced more than a thin liquid! Wow, then I knew the meaning of being male!

You say at 23 you were just as horny, if not more so, than you were in pubescence, Dee. Well, at 74 I'm hornier than during any other time frame. During 29 yrs. of marriage, my fist continued wrapping around my erection and stroking it's length to climax at least weekly.

Since getting my first pc in 1998, I haven't missed many days jacking off at least once, sometimes twice and that third one is not unheard of. I understand how your size influences your palming demands, Dee. The compliments on mine that I have gotten through the yrs., have helped me keep it in good condition and receptive to regular play times.

Keep this one up front, Dee, so more will see it and contribute.

Luke[/quote]
hey buddy, i gave you a 9, i thought you had a hot cock. are you straight/bi/or curious