Masturbation Ideas?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Short&Thick, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Short&Thick

Short&Thick Member

Got a massive hard-on atm, but am really bored. Anybody have any creative ideas on wanking, like fruit or anything? (I know I need a partner). Anybody tried oranges or cucumber? Anything to look out for? Just getting tired of rosie and her five sisters.

Today was at the market, and parked next to me was this guy blowing his boyfriend. I know I should post this in stories, but this isn't a story, it happened, and he was like "Dude, you're so huge". You couldn't see the driver, just the boyfriend in the passenger seat...err reacting trying to act as if nothing was happening.

God, I've been horny and hard thinking about it the whole day. It was all I could do to drive home after that, lol.

So, just trying to think of ideas that would simulate like a willing mouth or something until I can get a partner. :tongue:

2. hunkydory

hunkydory Member

Albums:
    #2 hunkydory, Feb 25, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
  3. CuriousGuyUK

CuriousGuyUK New Member

Have you tried camming on MSN? more fun when there's two of you!

4. naturistMale

naturistMale New Member

this is the best source for ideas.
    (my opinion here) - we all have been masturbating for a long time and think we know everything. well i found out that i didn't.
    i started when i was 11, and am 27 now - i thought i was an expert.
    i have learned (from other Guys who are willing to discuss masturbation) more than i ever thought of on my own...jackinworld (and this site) are great sources of information for something all Males do. only open-minded Guys are willing to discuss this...i want to make the best of it, so i learn from online Bate Buddies.

5. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    where is this market? I want to start shopping THERE!

and why worry about masturbation when you could have a hot mouth taking care of that woody!?!?!?! :tongue:

6. Short&Thick

Short&Thick Member

Well I haven't cammed, but yeah I've done cybering before in chat, actually with a few guys. At no time did I even ask, it was more like they begged me, and none of them were "gay". The one out gay guy I know hasn't done it, he's too timid, haha. Which means I have more "experience" than this "gay" guy, haha. Just goes to show what labels mean and don't mean. Kinsey scale is interesting, haha. It still happens now and then, I guess I have a "gift" lol. And, you're right, people poopoo it, but it's freakin awesome. Makes chatting more interesting, lol. And, no I don't consider myself a perv, I'm pretty boring actually.

lol, Well it was just this one time it happened. Actually, I think they worked at this fast food place, and well the guy was getting a meal, lol. I could just see this hot young guy jumping up and down laughing and giggling and obviously receiving pleasure, and this voice say "Dude, you're so fucking HUGE". And, this was a skinny guy, so I know the voice wasn't talking about weight, haha.

Anyway, yeah I've heard of Jackinworld, I wish they had a forum. I was just wondering if anybody here had tips considering it's the penis that is the common subject of discussion.

I have actually had people proposition me before, girls and guys. I'm just really shy and timid, and kinda oddly old fashioned, I want it to be special, but I'm not religiously tied to that opinion. :p I'm odd I take platonicness to levels never before known to man, lol. I'm just thinking that one day before I die, it would be nice to get laid. In the meantime, I will search out Jackinworld, hehe.

7. WSEATTLE

WSEATTLE Well-Known Member

Albums:
    prtend your in prison and stick some mayo or vaseline in a sock and wank away..or jerk off with ice cubes if you dig pain like i do..

8. Short&Thick

Short&Thick Member

Never thought about mayo, I have put vaseline in latex gloves which feels incredibly awesome. I've gone on all night doing that. Not sure about pain, I have a feeling that ice would shrink the goods on me, lol. I must say though I do give it a good beating now and then. ;)

9. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've heard the fleshlight is amazing. I sell them and gave one to a friend to try out for me. He said he was never leaving the bedroom. The Tenga is another one that is supposed to be great. I've put my fingers inside the fleshlight and it made me wish I had a penis so I could use it properly!

I have a friend who puts his dick into the hose of a shop vac. Says it makes him cum fast.

10. Short&Thick

Short&Thick Member

Haha, awesome, you make me want a fleshlight for sure if you want a penis just to use it properly, wow. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

I've heard about the tenga too, but the only thing is it's temporary, which would suck. No pun intended, haha.

That shop vac thing is interesting, which is why I want a pump, less noise, lol. But I would LOVE the suction and pressure.

Draft saved Draft deleted