Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The health clubs I go to are adults only.
Most of them are adult. I mentioned the under 18 thing because there is the YMCA and other family facilities. The only time I would find guys whacking it in the shower objectionable is if there are minors. Otherwise, I have bigger things to worry about than guys at the gym rubbing one out.

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hope so. You've got a killer body and a beautiful cock. Show it, dude. And stroke it :wink:

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never seen a gym that didn't permit 16 year-olds with a parent available to supervise them. Planet Fitness, LA Fitness, Bally's, and Gold's all do.

My health club is "No one under 18.... period the end!" The owner and the clientele don't want kids on the equipment or in the locker room. It has nothing to do with jacking off in the showers (which is not allowed) I think because it's not a chain they can get away with excluding kids and it is explained verbally when you join and you sign an agreement. That was my sole reason for joining, that and it's convenient to where I live.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My health club is "No one under 18.... period the end!" The owner and the clientele don't want kids on the equipment or in the locker room. It has nothing to do with jacking off in the showers (which is not allowed) I think because it's not a chain they can get away with excluding kids and it is explained verbally when you join and you sign an agreement. That was my sole reason for joining, that and it's convenient to where I live.
I think it's a great idea. I hate working out with kids. The parents never supervise well, and they tend to use really bad form, which I find excruciating to watch. They also are more likely to make loud phone calls, at volumes much higher than my music.

The only non-chain gym to which I ever belonged actually permitted children as young as 13! They had an indoor soccer field, and a gymnastics set-up. The spin rooms were adjacent to the soccer games. I had to leave that noisy place. I don't think I even ever saw a nude woman in the locker area there, let alone a masturbator. The showers were big enough to change in, and even had a bench upon which one could rest their gear without it getting wet. I suspect most women who took off their underwear did so in the shower.

Last edited:

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The only irony is that it also applies to you, fatso. :biggrin1:

Do you, in all your professed infinite wisdom, care to elucidate on your unending derogatory and caustic attitude towards me, If there's something I've said to deserve this, I'd sure like to know what it was as, after reviewing my posts, the only posts I've found of mine towards you have been defensive after one of your attacks.

So, put up, grow up or shut up, because while you might have a great body, all you're managing to show everyone here is that you're still an ugly person.

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do you, in all your professed infinite wisdom, care to elucidate on your unending derogatory and caustic attitude towards me, If there's something I've said to deserve this, I'd sure like to know what it was as, after reviewing my posts, the only posts I've found of mine towards you have been defensive after one of your attacks. So, put up, grow up or shut up, because while you might have a great body, all you're managing to show everyone here is that you're still an ugly person
Actually, you attacked first, out of frustration, after I simply rejected you. Which means YOU are the one who needs to put up, grow up and shut up. You know very well what you've done and you know you deserve whatever you're whining about. I'll never be an ugly person, even if I tried, because Im actually quite beautiful, both inside and out.

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Actually, you attacked first, out of frustration, after I simply rejected you.

Huh? That's news to me. You'd think I'd remember that. :dunno: If you feel that I somehow made an advance on you, then you're even more narcissistic than I first thought. Do you really think you're so irresistable that your powers of seduction reach all the way to Chicago from Quebec? Please.

Last edited:

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You've stated your position on this several times. I still don't understand why you continue to obsess about the subject. It really doesn't matter what other people think does it?
Am I really obsessing or are you just trolling? I'm just asking a simple question to get other's opinions.

Since when is me asking a question a matter of me obsessing? :confused:

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's certainly not how you are appearing in this thread. You've only come off as rude and arrogant in my opinion
Actually, I don't come off as rude and arrogant at all.

You'd think I'd remember that.
We actually remember what we want when it's convenient, don't we?

If you feel that I somehow made an advance on you, then you're even more narcissistic than I first thought
Then you thought wrong since I'm not narcissistic at all.

Last edited:

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I will admit to having done it in public showers - at my college gym, and in the dorm showers. Im pretty sure I am not the only one.