Masturbation in a public shower, OK?

coachreffn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jumping into the OP....Yeah, I have jacked off in a public shower...privately..not openly. I did in college in the dorm showers every once in awhile. Never at the gym. Probably because of so many people in and out. I have jacked off in the shower at a camping facility as well. I did walk in on a guy privately jacking off one time. He turned his back but I also left the space and came back in a few minutes and he was done. We said nothing about it. But it has been a long time since any of that happened.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jumping into the OP....Yeah, I have jacked off in a public shower...privately..not openly. I did in college in the dorm showers every once in awhile. Never at the gym. Probably because of so many people in and out. I have jacked off in the shower at a camping facility as well. I did walk in on a guy privately jacking off one time. He turned his back but I also left the space and came back in a few minutes and he was done. We said nothing about it. But it has been a long time since any of that happened.
The question wasn't whether or not you had done it... but rather... was it OK to by societal standards?

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No one has agreed with YOUR opinion.

Really, nobody?

And not just this thread.
In response to my post, and max responding to her post, which is a direct response to my post.

Shall we ask why? It turns you on, perhaps?

If you have to ask, you clearly aren't very smart. But I will answer, lest I be accused of not being able to do so. Simply, I wanted to emphasize those words because they make of a point of saying there is zero chance of you begin narcissistic, in your words. But clearly that isn't true as shown by the quotes. Of course you wont concede to this because that would be admitting you are wrong and have a flaw, something narcissists have difficulty doing.

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you have to ask, you clearly aren't very smart.
Do you know what sarcasm is? That's what I used with my question. Since you failed to get that, I'm actually much smarter than you believe, obviously, and therefore, smarter than you.

But I will answer, lest I be accused of not being able to do so. Simply, I wanted to emphasize those words because they make of a point of saying there is zero chance of you begin narcissistic, in your words. But clearly that isn't true as shown by the quotes. Of course you wont concede to this because that would be admitting you are wrong and have a flaw, something narcissists have difficulty doing.
Wrong again. You made no point at all. Everyone has flaws and I'd never say I'm flawless. I have some, like everyone else. However, I am not a narcissist at all so get over it. Also, you need to stop making assumptions about people. You do know why, don't you?
Oh, and by the way, this thread is not about me but about masturbation in public showers so let's move on and get back to the topic, like everyone else has.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I already addressed the topic. You are right, you didn't say you are flawless. But you did say you are beautiful on the inside and outside, and then said you aren't narcissistic, AT ALL. Which you did, again.

I already addressed the topic. You are right, you didn't say you are flawless. But you did say you are beautiful on the inside and outside, and then said you aren't narcissistic, AT ALL. Which you did, again.
Awww...poor ol Noctum. :frown1:

Pends - You haven't seen that 'America's Most Beautiful Person' show, have ya? Where they have to explain why they are the most beautiful person in the US, inside and out. Just being on the show rulez em out, imo. :redface: It is amusing tho...

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I haven't seen that show, no. But I agree, it would be very difficult to be on that show and for me to consider them beautiful on the inside. People who I consider to be beautiful on the inside never gloat about it, or anything really. They are all just naturally kind and modest.

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you did say you are beautiful on the inside and outside, and then said you aren't narcissistic, AT ALL. Which you did, again.
Well, I am beautiful inside and outside. That's not narcissism. It's called being realistic and honest. I'm fully aware that I have a beautiful physique and there's nothing wrong with that. If others can tell me I'm beautiful, why in hell could I not say that I'm beautiful? And I'm also aware of who I am as a person, I know my values and qualities and I know they make me a beautiful person on the inside as well. That's not gloating.

Now, can we finally get back to the topic of this thread, which is masturbation in public showers, or do you want to keep arguing till the cows come home and therefore, ruin the whole thread?

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Because there's nothing to show me otherwise so stop trying.

And now, WE get back to the topic.

So... for those who have done it, did you ever get caught? Would mind getting caught? How would you react if you did?

Bathyscaphe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I probably wouldn't have the courage to do it if I was the only one. But I don't think I would hesitate if I saw someone else doing it first. :p

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
OK, there's a lot of off topic argument going on here, and when I say off topic I mean the topic isn't even a speck on the horizon anymore in some of the "discussions" going on..

Can we please all do Plug It In the politeness of at least attempting to address the topic he's raised and stop dragging this thread off in to cul de sacs of personal sniping and insult trading which have nothing to do with the rights and wrongs of masturbating in public showers?

I'm asking nicely this time.