Masturbation In Public Places And Not Getting Caught.

boogerbooger

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I once took a 9 day trip to a country with family and I never had to chance to relieve myself and I was so horny. On my plane ride back home, it was an 11 hour flight and I sat between a woman and an old man. Sometime during the flight when mostly everyone was asleep I took out my cock and jacked off under my sheet. I have a feeling the old man knew what I was up to, but he went back to sleep, or pretended to. It was pretty exciting.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, risk makes it all so much better. I went on vacation to this super nice hotel in Cancoon. I met some guy at the pool and we decided to go 'upstairs.' On the way up the 40 floor building, we formulated a plan. The elevator was ALL glass, and ran up the side of the building. On we way up we both started jerking and sucking eachother, very fast to finish in time. 40th floor, we hit the button to go back down. We were already very hot from messing around in the pool, so we tried our best. As we got down furthur, the crowd below got bigger. Some people were staring, some were about their business. He finished first, and his hot load hit the glass. I erupted right after him, and cacked more hot cum onto the glass. The doors opened, and we walked out as if nothing had happened! :)
LOL I've got this feeling that they are still hunting for ya'll