Masturbation in woman

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Axcess, Jan 23, 2008.

?

Girls how often you masturbate ? Honest answers please

1. never

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. 1-3 times per week

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  3. 4-7 times per week

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  4. 7 days a week

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  5. several times per day

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. Axcess

Gold Member

According to some girls in the Italian group masturbation for woman thread most woman don't really masturbate . According to most studies most woman masturbate , not as often as men but most really do it. I always believe that most girls lie about it, when girls denied that they do it.
    I'm really intrigued about the idea that most woman don't masturbate , maybe because I'm seeing this matter from a guy perspective.
    I know that making a poll about this here isn't very accurate because most woman on the site are more sexual open than the rest of girls. Still I'm curious to learn the frecuency average of the girls members.:smile::smile:

2. Ragin'4 fun

Ragin'4 fun New Member

Albums:
    Honestly, there's often not time in my life to masturbate but I do enjoy it when I feel the need and have the time.

I admit that I become very irritable if I am horny and life is too busy fo sex so for the sake of my family's sanity I sometimes have to take matters into my own hands.:wink:

Although I would never have done this years ago, I find masturbaing for my husband to be very erotic. I would never have been comfortable enough for masturbating with an audience but thanks to my husband talking me through the first few times I now love it. In fact sometimes I just move his hands out of my way and make him watch!

3. SandraSmithCarver

SandraSmithCarver New Member

Albums:
    Lots of women have issues about talking about it,, my sister is married to a man who is working out of town, he sees her once a month!

she talks like thats the only time she has sex!!! never masturbates!!!

4. Mandee

Gold Member

I love to masturbate and normally do it once or twice a day, unless I'm on my period (and then I don't do it at all during that time).

5. Axcess

Gold Member

I think that don't masturbating on periods is understandable but in the rest of the days of the month is really hard to believe . Again I'm guy , guys are horny bastards that masturbate daily or almost on daily basis.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

6. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

It's rare that I miss a day - whether or not I'm getting regular sex. If I do miss a day I usually masturbate twice the next day. Sometimes I do that anyway. I voted '7 days a week'. I think if I had more free time I'd probably be more a 'several times per day' person.

If I have to go much more than 24 hours without orgasm I start feeling tense about it.

7. lttlgrllst

lttlgrllst New Member

Sometimes it's hard to get time for it but I enjoy it when I do. It's my, ME time. Jane

8. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Do you mind me asking why you don't masturbate when you're having your period. I ask because I tend to be even more horny during mine and probably masturbate slightly more. Is your drive lower or do you find it uncomfortable, distasteful, harder to orgasm? Just curious.

9. Principessa

Gold Member

OMG! I can't believe you are still hung up on this! :headache:

HungDavid, I have some questions for you. How old are you? Have you ever had sex with a woman? Do you have any idea where the vagina is located? Are you familiar with the teachings of the Baptist, Catholic, Pentecostal, and Mormon churches when it comes to masturbation? Believe it or not a lot of people still go to church and believe in the teachings of their bible.

Last but certainly not least, before you make another poll you may want to fill out your profile. I know it's optional; but it really ticks me off when someone who has barely been here a month starts asking a bunch of personal questions of the group. We know next to nothing about you, why should you know so much about us? :confused:

njqt466

10. Mandee

Gold Member

Sometimes I feel hornier on my period, but usually it's the day after my period when I feel the horniest. I don't do it during my period for two reasons:

1. It is SO much more difficult to orgasm.
    2. When I masturbate I normally don't do anything except rub my clit, unless I just REALLY feel like using a toy. So, I could masturbate if I wanted to, and keep a tampon in and just rub my clit... but I have done this before and somehow when I orgasm I sometimes leak blood... so I quit masturbating during my period. It was just kinda gross to me. I'm not a fan of blood. lol.

11. Axcess

Gold Member

Well I'm 27 years old , yes I know where the vagina is located and I have sex with several woman . I know about the teachings of those religions regarding of masturbation but the truth is that most people ignore it specially guys. The great mayority of guys do masturbate regardless if they are Catholic , Protestant , Jew, Muslim etc . About girls I'm not sure right now . Some girls here are claiming that they don't masturbate or that they do it very few times. I always thought like most guys, that most girls masturbate but most lie about it. And what I'm asking here on this thread is general and this thread is based in what many guys wonder about girls in respect of masturbation. Girls are free to answer the thread or not. I already say that my average in masturbation is 1-2 times a day . Is the same data that I'm asking. I don't see why some girls would be offended by this thread. Also if you are referring about the who are you? thread too , I never asked members about details of their lives and about themselves. That thread is a philosophical one.

Draft saved Draft deleted