Masturbation - left or right Hand

Humpy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm right-handed in every day life. However when it comes to masturbation I use the right if I'm just looking to get off but will use the left when I want to take my time.
Same here. A few years ago I realized how good it felt to use the left hand - a different sensation, something I wasn't used to. However, the only way I can get off is pounding with the right when going down the home stretch.

HighZenBorg

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm right handed, so typically I work my cock with that hand while I use my left hand to play with my balls and/or ass.

The exception is if I need to use a mouse or type (coz, y'know... ;), then I'll swap to the left to wank while the right takes care of the tech.

submarine

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
lol kinda have to agree with highzenborg
right handed mainly but can sway when needs must, I remember a billy connely joke about sitting on your left hand for half an hour then wanking so it felt like it's someone else doing it.

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well after years and years doing it with my right hand (right handed by the way)i started useing my left hand for a change and lke the feel, so at the moment i do it with my left hand.

zool80

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of the time I use both hands...I love the feeling. If I can't....the right one is my choice; )

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I think that there may have been other threads on this, but not sure. I'm right-handed, but usually use left as am using right to operate the mouse on the laptop. :wink: God forbid I get off without my laptop, my phone, or another guy--and in that order, too....

MilstarSD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm right handed and use my left hand to jerk when I'm using a computer but in the shower or without stimulus I use both hands.

Exactly the same here......Right or both usually if somewhere other than in front of computer. Alot easier to use the mouse with the RH and jerk with your left which is fine if im not in a hurry.