Masturbation - left or right Hand

although I am right handed, I use my left to stroke most of the time

I am right hand dominant. When I'm on the computer I use left only, just so the right hand can use the mouse. If I'm spanking one out in the shower or something I'll use both hands at the same time, man I bust one out fast when I do that.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I am definitely right handed, but use either hand when masturbating. When slow stroking and edging I really have no preference at all between hands. But when pounding away fast and hard there is a pronounced difference. If I do that right handed my low hanging balls fly around in all directions, like this:

http://www.lpsg.com/members/silvertip/albums/animated+gifs/894045-woodsy-wank.html

And that can be fun. But if I'm wanting to nut then it's best for me to whack away with the left hand, which produces a much more uniform and predictable ball slapping action.

It's all good.

But my real preference is to use neither my right or left hand, instead I much prefer to use someone else's hand.

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Swapping hands is good for variety, but you risk having your customary hand accuse you of being unfaithful.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm right side dominate. But I did learn to eat left handed because of the number of left handed people in my family. When it comes to taking care of business, I am strictly right handed. I've tried to masturbate left handed, but I cannot do it. So I've learned to use the mouse with my left hand. And if the left hand isn't on the mouse, it is either on my left nipple or my balls.