masturbation & massages

NewDeek

Just Browsing
Media
do any of yo have any ideas where could i find info about masturbating with concentrating so much in my penis and more in my body? i would like to learn some secrets of how to masturbate without only focusing on my dick. some members here have told me about strocking some other parts of my body, but which ones? do any of you have any good ways, or know of a good site with this kind of info.
P.S. jackingworld.com mostly focuses on the penis too, so it is of no good use for me in this case
thanx

D

deleted136887

Why does one need a web-site to tell you how to do this? Experiment, no-one is going to laugh at you.....Grab your schlong in one hand and let the other one do what comes naturally.

The Batman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try touching and massaging parts of your body that turn you one. I like pinching my nipples, massaging my inner thighs, strocking my chest...
:wink:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Maybe first try something like just playing with your balls and seeing if you can cum that way. if you can then try moving further and further away from your cock trying things like nipples that you know are sensitive