Masturbation - Mature Males

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Not only does it keep everything in great working order and keep the "pipes" open, but it is good for the prostate. Keeping an active sex life, either through sex or masterbation, exercises the prostate and keep it from getting enlarged - which can cause major issues as men age.

goodboygonebad98@yahoo.com

Trust me, you don't ever want a prostate infection. OWWWW

Reactions: basque9

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I'm a mature guy who doesn't smoke, has quit drinking and drugging, eats a healthy diet and has a responsible job and family responsibilities ... but I LO-O-O-O-O-O-OVE to jerk off!!!!! I enjoy ritually starting and ending each day with an orgasm, and most of those are by myself.

andysmith

Just Browsing
Media
Hung I'm 57 and enjoy masturbation and sex with my wife also. How does one determine if masturbation is healthy or not. If you didn't masturbate would you live longer but be unhappier or if you do and live to be 100 is it because of the many hours of enjoyable masturbation. I have struggled with masturbation because of religious views that it is not permitted. I can't quite understand if God made my dick why He wouldn't want me to use it. I can understand that He wouldn't want me to use it on every man and women but why not exercise it regularly like any other body function?

[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']It is healthy. it raises testosterone and cycles the development of new sperm.[/FONT]

[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']I respect your religious views as I used to be religious, however, even if god is true I doubt he would send u to hell for masturbating. And if god rejected you for masturbation then is that a god you would want to follow??? If god is really then he will be compassionate and loving if your heart is good[/FONT]

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 62 and still get off just as intensely as always. I've read that it's good for the prostate to masturbate routinely. Sounds good to me! The best things in life are free, and my dick is one of my best friends. I'm gearing up for my morning J/O now.

Satyricon1

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm 63 and have masturbated almost daily for most of my life (since I started at age 13). I started using an aneros earlier this year, and I have found my orgasms have become more intense -- I don't shoot a lot more, but the contractions and spasms are much stronger. Think I'll try the kegel exercises as well.

Reactions: Beardon and Bernd

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm 52, and still pretty much masturbate every day. Sometimes twice. Occasionally three times in a day. I don't have a S.O. at this time, so masturbation is it. My orgasms and the quantity of ejaculate are still the same as they were when I was younger. But I do take supplements for that, so that may help.

I've always thought of the male sex organ as a use-it, or lose-it item. Use it frequently and you'll be amply rewarded over and over again. Ignore it, and it'll not be there for you when you want it to be.

It's worked for me for a long long time.:wink:

I only recently started wearing cock rings, and have found my orgasms to be much more intense with them, than without. So guys, consider trying one on for size. I do not like them tight, just snug. At snug, I can, and do, wear them all day long with no discomfort.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beardon and Bernd

"Frequent ejaculations, especially in 20-something men, may reduce the risk of prostate cancer later in life, Australian researchers reported in the British Journal of Urology International. When they followed men diagnosed with prostate cancer and those without, they found no association of prostate cancer with the number of sexual partners as the men reached their 30s, 40s, and 50s.
But they found men who had five or more ejaculations weekly while in their 20s reduced their risk of getting prostate cancer later by a third.
Another study, reported in the Journal of the American Medical Association, found that frequent ejaculations, 21 or more a month, were linked to lower prostate cancer risk in older men, as well, compared with less frequent ejaculations of four to seven monthly." *

largolad64

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey One Hungry Mouth
Thank you for your post, I am soon to turn 50 and have found that I only masturbate one a week and the volume is not what it use to be. Can you tell me what supplements you take?

Reactions: Bernd

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm 52 and still jack at least once a day, frequently 2-3x daily if I'm not hooking up with someone. I'm beginning to feel the effects of andropause--the long slow decline in testosterone levels. The crazy edge of horniness I had up through my late 40's is gone, but I still love pounding pussy and ass... and my eyes still roll back in my head when someone takes me in their mouth.

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey One Hungry Mouth
Thank you for your post, I am soon to turn 50 and have found that I only masturbate one a week and the volume is not what it use to be. Can you tell me what supplements you take?

I take Semenax to increase ejaculate volume (it works, but drink lots of water in addition to the pills). I also take GNC Mega Men Prostate and Virility as a supplement. Also works well. Take them both with food, not on an empty stomach for best results. Drink lots of water, and try and get some exercise every day. Try pushing your limits frequently. This helps keep the Testerone level higher, which also helps. Eat a banana every day, and tell me of the results.

For either of them, just do a Yahoo or Google search, you'll get the desired results. Do not expect immediate results. Allow several weeks of taking them daily for results to show. Believe me, you'll know when it's working!!!!! All of the sudden, OH MY GOD! I can't believe I just squirted out that much cum! And the intensity goes up commensurate with the quantity.

Try doing a search on Yahoo or Google using "Bananas and men's sexual health". The results will interest you, and your penis greatly. :biggrin1:
Refrigerate them bananas, they'll last longer. You can also peel them, and keep them in the freezer in zip lock bags. They'll last a month that way.

Semenax tells you to take 4 a day, I take 2. The GNC tells you to take 2 a day, I take 1. Between the two, and one or two bananas a day, I get the desired results.

I use Fleshlights much more than I use my hands. Use my hands to get it hard, then FL to get the money shot. I find the original Flight to be the ultimate GET OFF device. It's the most! Just the thought of sticking my hard dick in it gets me hard. And I've had it for like four years now, still not bored with it. Get the Flight Pilot version, the best of the best. All the rest of them are second-best. Oh my god, does it tease a load out of you. ;-)

http://www.fleshlight.com/flight/

Try experimenting with different sized O-rings in use as cock rings. One large one for around the whole package, one smaller one for around the base of your cock only. I do not like a tight fit around the whole package. I also like one around the base of my cock that only works when hard. When flaccid, it falls off, when hard it does what I want it to do. It's a totally new experience on how hard your cock will get when sized properly. They won't make it hard, but once hard, OH MY GOD!

Last edited:

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a bit past fifty and I have continued my habit of cranking one out every morning.

Sometimes, when I am bored or horny, I do it twice a day.

I noticed I do not seem to ejaculate as far as I used to, and the amount has reduced a bit as well. But then, I am just grateful I can enjoy the high of an orgasm and luxuriate in the afterglow.

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm trying to find where this should go, and this could be the thread. I wanted to caution members to be cautious about what you post. I just received a warning, and my contribution "Mormons Declare War on Masturbation" was removed because I was told it violated the site rules with regard to hate speech:"Content whose primary purpose is to incite or promote hatred towards an identifiable group: Hate speech - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia." I thought it was revealing of an attitude different from what is on LPSG. It was reportedly from a Mormon pamphlet by Mark E. Peterson, a noted Mormon racist. I didn't realize that by posting it I could be accused of hate speech. Mea culpa? I doubt it.

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
54 turning 55 soon. Still whack off once a day or so. No problem for me so far getting it hard. Also I like cock rings, and they help in that regard although I do not have problems getting hard or getting off without them. They just make it more intense, and there's nothing wrong with that. I take an oral testosterone booster (TEST X180) and a supplement that increases your bodies production of semen (Semenax). Both work and work well for me. Both say to take four a day, I take one a day and that is plenty enough for me at this point. Don't know if it's because of the supplement, but my ejaculations are as intense and gooey as they ever were. Did experience a drop off at like 49, and that is when I started taking Semenax. Got back to normal real quick after that. If I hold off for a few days, WOW! Just like when I was younger. I don't feel any different today as I did when I was in my twenties.

Reactions: biskype1

waistbanz

Loved Member
Media
In my 50's as well. I'm single so I usually masturbate once a day and enjoy every minute of it. Even when I was in relationships, when I wasn't having sex with someone else, I still masturbated daily on the 'off' days. I will take a break from it, for a few days now and then again.

I don't shoot as far as I used to and as I posted before, due to b.p. medication, I have also lost about an inch of my erections (except for morning wood which hasn't changed in size at all). I can get hard pretty quick and keep it that way for a while. I don't produce a lot of semen but that is due to the frequency of my jerking off. I also produce a bit of pre-cum.even if I'm slightest bit horny - can be emabarassing at times. I will also add that I sometimes use a butt plug for added stimulation and find it really does heighten my sessions. I also keep everything trimmed and shaved and found that helps too.

Anyway, masturbation brings me a lot of personal pleasure and I just hope that I have many more years of it to look forward to!

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was surprised to see this forum had a post from me 9 years ago. I'm 66 years old now, and still developing my masturbation routine. I still ejaculate on a daily basis. If by chance I miss a day of ejaculation, I will compensate by jerking off more the following few days. I'm proud of maintaining my cock's health through persistent masturbations. Many years ago I developed addictions to mood altering substances, but discovered my masturbation "addiction" could be one of my healthy habits. I still smoke too much tobacco, and discovered when I quit that habit, my boners are much firmer. Can't quite beat the smoking habit, but never desire to lose my jerk-off habit. I find much pleasure in trying to maintain my erections for long time periods.

This weekend I've had the freedom to pleasure myself as much as I choose. I have been erect for many of the past 48 hours while awake. If I'm not directly stimulating my cock, I've maintained the erect state with cock rings. Lost control about 6 hours ago and shot myself in the face with 8 bursts of cum. Haven't had that much to clean up in quite awhile;).

The pleasure of masturbation inspired me to start a blog yesterday. The self discovery of pleasure, healthy stress release, fantasy creation, comradery, exhibitionistic pride, and desire to live life to the hilt keeps me jerking:).

Reactions: Beardon and w355291

Lionsden49

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm in my sixtieth year and I still enjoy masturbation. I don't necessarily have the desire to do it every day as I did when I was younger. Sometimes it's harder to get to that wonderful point where one has an orgasm -- in fact, some days I just stop without having had an orgasm, but that doesn't take away the pleasure I've had of stroking my erect penis. On average, I'd say I masturbate three times a week.
I am a great believer in the cliche', "Use it, or lose it." I still enjoy masturbation even though my level of hardness and volume of cum load have diminished from my younger days: ( I used to have a huge cum load). The penis is like the grandest of pianos. Even they have to be tuned every now and then. To my amusement I even have a cocksucker at the door from time to time. In short, masturbation is something one never outgrows.