Masturbation may Prevent Prostate Cancer!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_Austin Blue, Jul 2, 2008.

1. B_Austin Blue

B_Austin Blue New Member

Masturbation may prevent prostate cancer

published Monday, April 21, 2008

Frequent masturbation may help men cut their risk of contracting prostate cancer, Australian researchers have found. It is believed that carcinogens may build up in the prostate if men do not ejaculate regularly, BBC News reported on Wednesday.

The researchers surveyed more than 1,000 men who had developed prostate cancer, and 1,250 men who had not. They found that men who had ejaculated the most between the ages of 20 and 50 were the least likely to get cancer. Men who ejaculated more than five times each week were a third less likely to develop prostate cancer.

Sexual intercourse may not have the same effect because of the higher risk of contracting a sexually transmitted disease, which could in turn raise the risk of cancer. "Had we been able to remove ejaculations associated with sexual intercourse, there should have been an even stronger protective effect of ejaculations," Graham Giles of the Cancer Council Victoria, who led the researchers, said in the article.

The prostate produces a fluid that is incorporated into ejaculation, which activates sperm and prevents them from sticking together. Studies on animals have shown that carcinogens like 3-methylchloranthrene can be harbored in the prostate. Frequent ejaculation encourages the cancer-inducing fluids to "flush out." (The Advocate)

Happy happy jacking everyone!! A jack a day keeps the doc away! :tongue:

2. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    great info...thx for passing it along...i will do the same...

3. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

i been with the same lady for 32 yrs, low chance of any STDs, ejaculated probably thousands of times with her. so hopefully i'm good on this one.

4. SteveHd

Gold Member

It's not a new discovery.

5. B_Austin Blue

B_Austin Blue New Member

:dunno:No it may not be new, but new to some people here. Thanks.

6. B_Austin Blue

B_Austin Blue New Member

It may not be new information, but new to some on here. It's still of interest.

7. D_Merringtonne Meathead

Yes very interesting and according to a female doctor friend of mine, whom I fuck regularly, there are other beneficial effects too (for both partners). I think if you take care about STDs etc, ejaculating through intercourse is just as good as masturbation, and preferable. As for myself, I ejaculate every day, either through sex or by hand. If this protects against prostate cancer, great.

8. B_hp2daymi

B_hp2daymi New Member

Albums:
    Wow, as much as I've jerked off these last 40 years i must be healthy as a horse, now if there is a study where jacking helps counter act the affects of smoking.......!!:smile:?!!

Draft saved Draft deleted