Masturbation preference

D_HarryNutz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm straight, yet if I had to choose watching a hot female masterbating or a guy with a huge cock masturbating...I would definitely choose the male. I love women in every way but watching them masturbate is freakin' boring.

That survey just goes to show that each sex has their given talents...

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to look at the ladies. if a guy is in the video that's okay. I don't masterbate very often. my wife caught me once years go, and told me no more of that, it was her job now to keep that cock happy. So I go to her and she drains my nuts, usually a hand job, sucks me until I'm ready to pop and then jerks me off. other times she decides she wants it.

the last time I jacked off I was working out of town, and after about 4 days being gone and some good looking wench flirting with me at the hotel bar. I went to my room and wanked immediately. the best thing about working out of town is what you get when you get home.

crtall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Men, definitely! Aliss I like where your thinking is, and your face. Anyone doing that to me makes me weak at the knees!

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
I can't think of anything more totally unnatural than j/o looking at another guy. I know it's very p/c to support the gay boys and pretend it's quite natural but, you know, it's not. How many guys can even look at the television when 2 men are kissing? Sorry, it's tits and all for me.

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love Cheerleaders, shemales, pregnant women, redheads, female gymnasts, Dominatrixes, and Lesbians especlally lesbians fist fucking for women. For Guys; Twinks, muclemen, Skater types and I have a special longing for Frat boys at least 18-22 years of age who are cute blond buff and HUNG.

littlepe-nis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I really dig men when whacking my cock...in fact when a man cums there nothing as hot as that.....don't see that in women....load shooting is really hot...:wink:

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Interesting survey. I might have to agree. Haven't seen enough girls on cam, however, to really know. Guys are more willing to cam jack off than girls are willing to cam finger themselves. Regardless, I think I'd still prefer jacking whilst watching another guy jack as well.