Masturbation question

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Perhaps I'm biased :cool: but I find watching my ejaculations to be the most exciting of experiences. It's like a spectacular fireworks show in perfect accompaniment to the intensely pleasurable orgasm happening within me.

D

deleted796479

Yes, always curious about how far I will shoot

D

deleted136887

Of Course!
I am totally turned on by my cock.
Am very fortunate that my partner loves to masturbate herself and enjoys watching me too.
As I love watching her come from masturbation as well.

JockFull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I used to shoot pretty far, but as time has gone on (even with Kegels) it more "pops" out. I like to focus on the orgasmic contractions and the amazing feeling. Sometimes not watching makes me feel like it shot a mile away.
This pretty well sums it up for me too. Most of the time I close my eyes and concentrate on nothing but the amazing pleasure sensations, but now & then I like to watch and see how much/how far I shoot. It's a little bit different every time, so always seems amazing and new, even after all these years. Though so far, I still shoot about as far as I ever have (most of the time) and loads are the biggest they've ever been.

When I masturbate, I close my eyes and my imagination runs while. I seldom if ever look when I ejaculate. From the feel of the semen on me, I know how much and how far I have shot. If I were in full intercourse, and if I choose to practice external ejaculation, I will look and see myself shooting.
As you go on in life your fantasies and what you jack off to may either highlight or ruin your participation to a large cock site. If you love to see vids of you ejaculating..............am sure Logitech can accommodate you.

As for me...I'm not fucked up at allllllllll....http://bigxdxfuta.tumblr.com/

I just think you guys are ordinary when it comes to decisions.

Docdon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yes--love to watch, and also watch the masturbation, sometimes in a mirror, unless it is night and dark in my room...