Masturbation Records?

Fireflash9uk: Well Done Ace!!

But I think this reply should be in another thread under Ficticious Stories. Congratulatios though!!

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not so sure that Ace ought to have posted his record in the Fiction thread.

If only because a lot of what he described has happened to me: coming in a stream / coming with huge force / coming for a long time / reaching hefty distances / erection swelling up further, especially the glans, during (or in my case immediately after) orgasm.

The only difference being that with me these various things don't tend to have happened all at once. But I agree about the scary factor for some of them.

ace420: Just because it did not happened to you, does not mean it did not happen.

8inchpecker: all i gotta say about the first post is....... FUCK. you like a rabbit, dawg. I aint got the energy to get ten, only if with a girlie. Who's your favorite little rascal? Is it spanky?

islandfoz: I have this friend in kansas city who I have just been jerking off with for like 10 years. Were just pals, no touching. But this guy is the dali lama of orgasms. Whenever we get together (lately only about once a year) , and we start jerking off, after about an hour, he starts shooting almost a cup of cum. Then just when you think he is gonna stop and collapse, he starts up again, and then starts having orgasm after orgasm, shooting more cum then I thought the human male can produce in a lifetime. I have counted a record 12 orgasm, without stopping. The funny part about it is, once he starts shooting, I start staring in amazement, and keeping count. It's fascinating to see. Then I relize I stopped jerking and have turned into a orgasm cheerleader, encoureging him to keep going. He' s a great old friend. We have just been pals for so long now. If there was a guinness contest I would nominate this guy. But if he even knew I was talking about him, he would flip out.
He says it must be his Finland roots. All I know , is whoever he ends marrying(he's bi), better be redy for a hell of a lot of kids.

averageuk: My record is seven orgasms in a row, one after the other - the motion never stopped. Boy was I sore afterwards - I had red patches all over my dick and skin peeling, both arms were sore since I had to keep swapping! Other records include abstaining for three weeks (at the end I wondered if it was worth it - no better than saving up for a few days) and my current attempt to see how long I can edge for. 2 hours last night, went to bed, and tonight I'm at it again - haven't came since Saturday night! Aren't guys lucky to have something which will always amuse them!

H8Monga: That's probably why we like it so much... ever since we're little it's something to play with and for some reason we don't play with other body parts like that one even if we don't comprehend its use and such when younger. Do women fondle themselves like guys do all their lives? I don't think so...

averageuk: Just to expand on reply #45. Last night I edged for another three hours, then decided I'd leave it again. But by the time I'd made it from the PC to the kitchen my balls were sooooo sore - erection wouldn't go down. Was contemplating just heading to bed again but I couldn't bear it, so had to orgasm. WOW is all I can say - don't think I've ever came more! The first 10 or so shots were massive and went pretty far, then the rest just little ones. The pain relief was so fantastic. Did I have my first experience of blue balls?

Dag: Great topic Dee!

Back in the day, when i was around 18, 19 or 20. I would whack about 5-9 times a day. When I was 21-29, I would whacked my beast around 3-6 times a day. Now that I'm 38, I whack-off around 1-4 times a day with or without my BF's hand. Oh geeeeeeeeeez, what happens when I turn 40+? Am I gonna whack at all?

By the way Dee, are you still keeping a personal whack-off log?

Cheers - Dag

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Hardly, Dag. That was just a one-time mention and I don't really chronicle my jack-off experiences. Sad to say, it's almost an automatic response. I usually wake up with morning wood, and one way or another, I'll take care of it; if I have the time and the privacy, sure, I'll really work at it and edge a while and shoot a significant load. Other than that, whatever I blow, I clean off with a towel and hop in the shower to wash off.

The ten times? Definite boredom. I have days like that occasionally. I usually masturbate daily, once, twice, or three times depending on how horny I am. (Today I was 4, will probably make #5 before I turn in for the night.)

Dag: Dee,

"The ten times?  Definite boredom"
Yes, one most be the Chairman of the Bored to whack that many times during one day.

Why is an automatic response sad? Nothing wrong with a good morning whack! If anything, it puts a smile on your face. :)

Cheers - Dag

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Heh. Well, hey bud, I do enjoy it a jack-off session; if anything, it's definitely a good release. I should have said "devoid of meaning" instead of "sad." Not that I'm looking for some ethereal experience when masturbating, but when I have the time and comfort to edge, I feel like I have room to explore different sensations (i.e. hand grips, speed, pressure) instead of just plopping a good load into the toilet, wiping up, and headin' out!

jackinman: [quote author=Dag link=board=health;num=1051227128;start=40#48 date=07/08/03 at 17:18:26]...........Now that I'm 38, I whack-off around 1-4 times a day with or without my BF's hand. Oh geeeeeeeeeez, what happens when I turn 40+? Am I gonna whack at all?
Dag[/quote]

Hey Dag yes, you'll still be jacking. Maybe not the 1-4 times everyday, but maybe 2-3.
We 40+ guys are still very horny. ::)

amcal83: My record for most masturbation sessions in one day is difficult to say. I have been able to orgasm eleven times in one basic sitting. That means that I sit down once. I masturbate, then orgasm and ejaculate. Then I continue masturbating, orgasm, and ejaculate. Eleven times in one sitting. I could have gone more, but my arm was getting tired. I would guess that 17 is my record in one day. But that's without trying for a maximum number.

TragicWhiteKnight: During my mispent youth, I, along with three other guys I'd met through the www.jackinworld.com chatroom, decided to (each separately on the same day) have a Masturbatathon from 1AM to 1AM, 24 hours on a Saturday, to see how high we could go, staying in the chatroom all day and logging whenever we've done the deed [of course, this would have been easy to fake, but I figured most teen guys didn't need to cheat when it came to wanting to wank]

After a week's abstinence, and a day full of Kleenex, I managed 17 times, which beat all but one of the others [no pun intended]. Which provided me with a positive flip side to the fact that though I may not cum far, I cum often. And thus my soul was saved.

SRV524: I wasn't going for a record, but I think I hit 7 or 8 one day, but that was all within liek a 5-6 hour period. Had I tried the whole day.......lol./

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thought I'd start a thread to quiz you folk on the record number of masturbation sessions you have done over the course of the day. *Seriously. *Start to finish, how many wads did you shoot? *Or, for the ladies, how many times did you self-impose an orgasm?

Be honest.

Me, I have nothing to hide. *I think I broke my personal best yesterday. *I wrote about it on my web diary. *I reached 10, and what amazed me was that the amount of cum shot between sessions remained rather consistent -- a couple of them, considerable gushers in their own rights. Of course, I didn't jack all ten loads (cock-to-cock-to-cock?) continuously. I enjoyed some down time in between.

Your turn?

I haven't any idea the most times in a day because back when was younger I'd keep at it repeatedly until I was exhausted and fell asleep. These days that exhausted feel arrives much faster.