Masturbation, Sex and Hotels

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
any guys ever jerk off when sharing a room with a bud?
Yup! And jacked almost every night in my dorm room with roomie about 3 ft away in his bed. (Even sucked a friend off many times in his bed with his roomie 3 ft away!). And back in those days everybody was assumed straight—

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Ok so does ‘curtains drawn’ mean open or closed? I always thought to draw the curtains meant to close them. Have I been wrong? I ‘m hoping you meant leaving the curtains open if in a city with tall buildings all around. THAT’S a fkkn turn-on!
Technically, I suppose "Draw the curtains" COULD mean "pull them apart" but its most common usage is to draw them CLOSED. "Draw the curtains, Mary so that the sun doesn't fade the parlor sofa material."

thebedwizard93

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
At a work conference a few months back and there were quite a few swingers there. Late night cocktails after meetings/conferences makes for a steamy evening. I witnessed multiple groups go upstairs. Someone on my floor was getting DP'd.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I keep telling' you guys but no one will listen (isn't that what's called 'Cassandra' syndrome?... Come to think of it, what exactly IS a sin-drome: some kind of ARENA where people commit terrible acts against the laws of God?... which brings us back to our original warning:
If you guys don't stop masturbating in hotels room, which is expressly forbidden in the Old Testament (why do you think hotel rooms have Gideon Bibles in them?), you are turning these rooms into small-scale sin-dromes, and the Almighty will smite you for your irreverence,(which isn't all that bad if he smites your penis. If he smites your balls, however, it really hurts.)
In short (or possibly in shorts), you are imperiling your soul if you spend a lot of time touching yourself, stroking your balls, teasing your cock, slowly working your shaft back and forth, moaning, groaning, thrusting.. oh God, excuse me...

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I keep telling' you guys but no one will listen (isn't that what's called 'Cassandra' syndrome?... Come to think of it, what exactly IS a sin-drome: some kind of ARENA where people commit terrible acts against the laws of God?... which brings us back to our original warning:
If you guys don't stop masturbating in hotels room, which is expressly forbidden in the Old Testament (why do you think hotel rooms have Gideon Bibles in them?), you are turning these rooms into small-scale sin-dromes, and the Almighty will smite you for your irreverence,(which isn't all that bad if he smites your penis. If he smites your balls, however, it really hurts.)
In short (or possibly in shorts), you are imperiling your soul if you spend a lot of time touching yourself, stroking your balls, teasing your cock, slowly working your shaft back and forth, moaning, groaning, thrusting.. oh God, excuse me...
Great. Now you've made me want to wank on a bible!

• Haha
Reactions: 1NiceRod

pjscrotum

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is that the reason for the hair on my palms?