Masturbation, Sex and Hotels

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
A lot of business travelers lose their inhibitions when they are staying in hotels. I was staying at a Holiday Inn Express by the airport. While heading back to my room which was at the end of the hall I noticed most of the doors leading to my room was closed and some with the "Do Not Disturb" sign. There was one room closer to mine that was slightly ajar enough for me to see what was going on inside the room. I really thought nothing of it until I started hearing loud breathing and moaning from the room that was open.The sounds coming from the room were enough to peek my curiosity so I slowed down and was planning to stop before the open door to see what was going on in the room. What I saw was an older gentleman in a dress shirt and nothing else (obviously a business traveler). He was at the end of the bed in nothing more than a dress shirt and some dress socks and he was thrusting his pelvis against the end of his bed. That's when I saw a twink with his head hanging over the edge of the bed with his mouth open. The older man looked over and saw me watching and started thrusting even harder until he finally climaxed and fell slack against the twinks face. It was an amazing show and left me feeling pretty randy for some action of my own. It was pretty obvious that the older man had planned to give a live show for some lucky passerby and boy was I lucky. I could only imagine what the room service people and the hotel staff see when they go to restock the rooms.
All very hot... EXCEPT... one should never fuck wearing dress socks (which I take it were black). It just looks ridiculous.

Dean1931

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Frank240

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

larsmi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Any change of place triggers the urge for me to have sex or jack off, whether it's a hotel room or a vacation rental. I'm enjoying a cabin near the lake now with my wife and boned up upon arrival. As civilized as I am, it's a reminder that we're all animals at heart.

Reactions: openfly and Beck19

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This group used to be a lot more active posting locations: Travel Group | LPSG

But am I the only one wondering what people's travel schedules are? :p

Something like, "Is he visiting my town?", or, "Are we in the same hotel right now?", or even, "Have I ever chatted with whoever that is groaning on the other side of the wall?"
:joy:

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't remember if I ever answered in this forum, but a couple of years ago I found myself traveling through Asia for four months without the wife. We texted and Facetimed almost every day. After a couple of months she finally confessed how she was going crazy and asked how I was doing.

I told her that I had jacked off in some of the finest hotels in Asia.

I think she replied how I bet they were beautiful. I said, well, two or three were pretty spectacular, but the rest were just regular jack offs.

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I worked at a large hotel/conference center from senior year in high school until I graduated from college first as a bellhop then at reception. Had a ton of sex with women in their rooms after hours. Most were married but attending conferences on their own. Many firsts happened there. First cougar, first black, first foreign, first time I bulled for a couple, first famous woman, first time I was paid for sex (I never charged but received some generous tips) and first time topping a guy. With many international conferences I had sex with women from a number of countries. I also slept with a regional VP whenever she was in town. I could write a book, too.

Hotels are the nexus of planet sex.

Just curious how did you let all of these people you had sex with know that you were available?

I used to stay at a Hampton Inn in Johnson City Tennessee while traveling for that had a cute college boy who worked in reception. He was really friendly and I got the vibe that he might be gay. I was tempted to invite him up to my room for a drink when he got off of his shift but never did.

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
A lot of business travelers lose their inhibitions when they are staying in hotels. I was staying at a Holiday Inn Express by the airport. While heading back to my room which was at the end of the hall I noticed most of the doors leading to my room was closed and some with the "Do Not Disturb" sign. There was one room closer to mine that was slightly ajar enough for me to see what was going on inside the room. I really thought nothing of it until I started hearing loud breathing and moaning from the room that was open.The sounds coming from the room were enough to peek my curiosity so I slowed down and was planning to stop before the open door to see what was going on in the room. What I saw was an older gentleman in a dress shirt and nothing else (obviously a business traveler). He was at the end of the bed in nothing more than a dress shirt and some dress socks and he was thrusting his pelvis against the end of his bed. That's when I saw a twink with his head hanging over the edge of the bed with his mouth open. The older man looked over and saw me watching and started thrusting even harder until he finally climaxed and fell slack against the twinks face. It was an amazing show and left me feeling pretty randy for some action of my own. It was pretty obvious that the older man had planned to give a live show for some lucky passerby and boy was I lucky. I could only imagine what the room service people and the hotel staff see when they go to restock the rooms.

I’ve had more motel/hotel encounters than I should admit, love that stuff.
In my experience stuff like this used to happen a lot more. I thought maybe I was just tuned into it more 20-30 years ago, but I’m still just as horney and looking. I’ve concluded it is a sad by-product of the internet, people can just flop open their laptop and have cam sex so aren’t as “on the prowl” for sex as in 80s and 90s.

aka camera dude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You should come rent a hotel room down here ;)

Always. Was in a hotel Tues & Weds night and ended up just fucking the shit out of one of the desk clerks. Something about not caring who hears you when you're away makes me want to fuck harder and louder I think