Masturbation, Sex and Hotels

kr8zy

Loved Member
Media
This hotel has an interesting shower arrangement! View attachment 13610621

The Aloft chain of hotels. They all have that setup. Actually, glass open showers are becoming kind of commonplace now. Check out those in more trendy touristy places like Ft Lauderdale and Miami. W hotels is another that often has showers like that.

allman488

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
On a vaca in Mexico kept running into a very attractive dad around the pool and beach. He was there with his very beautiful wife and child and all exchanged pleasantries when passing. One night saw him sitting in the bar alone and decided to go in for the kill ;) Made a comment about him being alone and he explained about child asleep and wife in room. After half hour of regular chat and throwing back drinks conversation started to turn. He had seen my nipple rings many time but sitting there with my loose shirt pretty much open they were exposed right there. He started commenting and asking questions, in no time I was getting semi and anyone could tell if they saw because I freeball. His wife even called to check on him and told her he was having drinks with the guy from TX, During the short conversation with her the looks and a wink started. Right after I said since we both smoke we can go to my room smoke on the balcony and drink. Needless to say conversation started about being horny and having a wife and child in the room didn't make his "time" possible. Once in the room told him I had to get out of these long pants and to get as comfortable as he wants while I poured more drinks. Watching him take off his pants and underwear made me go rock hard and he soon followed. It was already determined we were both tops. With no problem mutual touching, rubbing and frot. while sitting on the balcony smoking and drinking, It was so fucking hot both telling stories about having these type of random experiences. His wife even checked on him again since it was past 1am, He told her we were having a good time hanging out and won't be too late, The whole time was rubbing his cock seeing the looks of his face while he was talking to her. Knowing we didn't have much more time got into some sucking and 69. We both wanted to cum together and see it while the loads blow all over each other. Was able to have one other not as long session with him during the day,

FUCK that is a HOT STORY!

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The Aloft chain of hotels. They all have that setup. Actually, glass open showers are becoming kind of commonplace now. Check out those in more trendy touristy places like Ft Lauderdale and Miami. W hotels is another that often has showers like that.
I thought it might be a W at first look until I noticed the aloft signature alarm clock ;)

Reactions: Sir

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[QUOTE="allman488, post: 25644481, member:
Holly fuck ....I love this kind a of stories the are like a sexual novels, but real stud not fiction !
I’ve score some times a hot “straight curios” guy in the pass, I don’t really post this kind of this, because there’re long, my writing scales aren’t great, English is my 4th language, so I don’t want to piss off some of the guys here.
But great story @houtxhairy !! made my masturbation session amazing !

Reactions: houtxhairy

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 13834051 [/QUOT
OhhhhMyyyGodd ! certainly if you encore to your room, and you get “comfortable” wearing those I know is going to be more then drinks, and a good conversation .. yummmmm sexy ! or I get out of there with blue balls !!

Reactions: manunlisted

Thomas82

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I have never been to a hotelroom without having sex or masturbating. While on business travel I always have the morning routine of working out a good sweat at the hotel gym or have a run, and jerk off once or toive in my room before starting the day! And also never miss the opportunity to use the hotel’s steamroom / sauna when available. Without towel of course