Masturbation, Sex and Hotels

crtbike

Legendary Member
Media
Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Question. I travel quite a bit and was wondering. If you are staying in a hotel room overnight either by yourself or with a partner, do you jerk off or have sex. I just realized that almost everytime I am at a hotel I jerk off or end up messing around. Is this common for hotels?
I love staying in hotels and jerking off. I stay naked the entire time iam staying in a hotel. When. Get really horny, I log onto he compurt to one of the apps to look for a hookup. It is fun sucking and playing in a hotel. Once I got a 3way up and we had so much naked fun. We all spent the night together, did not get much sleep that night, but it was without. I can wait to COVID is over so I can stay in a hotel,

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just read this entire thread! Some great memories for everyone. My answer is the same as many before - Yep, at least twice a day in every single room I’ve stayed in. Agree it’s hot thinking about how many other guys have cum in the same place before.

My favourite find in a gay hotel last year was a huge dried cumstain on the headboard. So hot!

what a bunch of wankers we are, eh? :) :) :)

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If we are staying in a hotel for vacation or travel we always have sex, but the times we've stayed in them due to hurricane evacuations it all depended on whether we had the room to ourselves or sharing it with family.

The last time we had sex in a hotel and we took photos of us doing it was 3 years ago during Hurricane Irma.

This media item is available to Gold Members Only
View media item 5557841

D

deleted814719

I do a number of fishing trips annually for 4-5 days at a time. In a hotel, I wank every day and sometimes twice daily because I'm all alone, can take my time, and be assured of no interruptions.

When traveling with my wife, we usually have sex about every other day. We over-nighted in a hotel two weeks ago and while she wasn't in the mood, she did give me a somewhat satisfying handy.

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
you have elite status, so instead of 11am checkout, you have automatic 4pm late checkout. you confirm this with the desk on checkin, and without fail at 11:10 with a vid on, text chats open on your phone and if any kinda shorts or whatever were on they’re now around you ankles while you’re gripping a handful of happiness, and *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK housekeeping!”, and even with the DO NOT DISTURB sign out, they open the door anyway and through the safety latch say “you’re staying another day?”, as you growl “i have late checkout!” EVERY TIME! on that clipboard they carry around, there’s no note about departure time?

anyone else?

lv3500

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you have elite status, so instead of 11am checkout, you have automatic 4pm late checkout. you confirm this with the desk on checkin, and without fail at 11:10 with a vid on, text chats open on your phone and if any kinda shorts or whatever were on they’re now around you ankles while you’re gripping a handful of happiness, and *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK housekeeping!”, and even with the DO NOT DISTURB sign out, they open the door anyway and through the safety latch say “you’re staying another day?”, as you growl “i have late checkout!” EVERY TIME! on that clipboard they carry around, there’s no note about departure time?

anyone else?

Lol having worked all departments in hotels sometimes mistakes happen... with x number of rooms to clean and inspect everyday can get a bit routine and stuff like that happens without meaning to. Also sometimes people ask for late checkout and leave early lol. BUT really invasive to just knock and open door - they should have waited for you to answer before...

Reactions: Altoid
D

deleted817802

Lol having worked all departments in hotels sometimes mistakes happen... with x number of rooms to clean and inspect everyday can get a bit routine and stuff like that happens without meaning to. Also sometimes people ask for late checkout and leave early lol. BUT really invasive to just knock and open door - they should have waited for you to answer before...

I’ve had this happen and fully understand that their list might not always be current, but I’ve had it happen a few times where the “Do Not Disturb” sign is on the door, it’s an hour or two before the posted checkout time, and they’re still knocking, unlocking door, and asking through the safety catch!

Last time I threw on a robe, undid the safety catch, opened the door, and pointed at the “Do Not Disturb” sign... she didn’t bat an eye or apologize, just asked when I planned to check out. Hilarious.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In hotels? Yes to both sex and masturbation :blush:

In privately run places like Airbnb and hostels? After finding hidden cameras on two occasions and reading about all the privacy and hidden camera scandals I totally avoid them if I can. I don't mind being watched.. I do mind being secretly recorded without my consent and those recordings inevitably ending up online :mad:

1 in 10 Airbnb guests have found hidden cameras: Survey

Airbnb Couple Finds Hidden Cameras in Bathroom, Bedroom: Lawsuit

Facebook Removes Airbnb Host Group That Ridiculed Guests

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
i DO understand but it really is about 90+% of the time. i've started adding on, "and i'll let you know if I leave early, so that Housekeeping isn't waiting around unnecessarily" maybe it's particular to the line of hotels i use.

the WORST instance of this, was when i was looking around for clothes to throw on, and one used a stick, to undo the latch; yeah DND sign AND latched, and still tried to come in. that was a totally infuriated WTF moment. although, i just stood there in disbelief, now dressed, mouth agape, until the door swung open, and there was an, "oooo, sorry!" that one got a strongly worded letter.

at the other end, on my stay last night, Maintenance needed to handle something, but wouldn't knock, because of the DND sign, even though they knew I was expecting them. just the way things go. i try to be understanding and laugh it off. while whining and wondering if it happens to others on here, i always walk out with a smile, saying, "yes, great stay, thanks", unless it REALLY wasn't

lv3500

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve had this happen and fully understand that their list might not always be current, but I’ve had it happen a few times where the “Do Not Disturb” sign is on the door, it’s an hour or two before the posted checkout time, and they’re still knocking, unlocking door, and asking through the safety catch!

Last time I threw on a robe, undid the safety catch, opened the door, and pointed at the “Do Not Disturb” sign... she didn’t bat an eye or apologize, just asked when I planned to check out. Hilarious.

Like weekdays, in a corporate area, its not uncommon to have people leave signs on the doors and just leave - hence why they knock and see. The easiest solution hotel chains should do is provide ‘late checkout’ hangers that replace the DND sign - a visual reminder to all in housekeeping not to disturb until that time.

i DO understand but it really is about 90+% of the time. i've started adding on, "and i'll let you know if I leave early, so that Housekeeping isn't waiting around unnecessarily" maybe it's particular to the line of hotels i use.

the WORST instance of this, was when i was looking around for clothes to throw on, and one used a stick, to undo the latch; yeah DND sign AND latched, and still tried to come in. that was a totally infuriated WTF moment. although, i just stood there in disbelief, now dressed, mouth agape, until the door swung open, and there was an, "oooo, sorry!" that one got a strongly worded letter.

at the other end, on my stay last night, Maintenance needed to handle something, but wouldn't knock, because of the DND sign, even though they knew I was expecting them. just the way things go. i try to be understanding and laugh it off. while whining and wondering if it happens to others on here, i always walk out with a smile, saying, "yes, great stay, thanks", unless it REALLY wasn't

Its probably just poor communication between the front desk and all other departments. The easiest thing someone can do is just pass on the message so that everyone is aware but sadly this often gets overlooked. The latch bit is shocking :eek: W T F
I usually treat DND signs like that maintenance issue you experienced - safer to call and ask the guest to come to the door rather than knocking lol