Masturbation, Sex and Hotels

dtwnseagy

Sexy Member
Media
Dallas, Texas, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have anyone ever had someone over to your hotel room after a long day of travel or meetings to service you or do you just like to JO alone?

I love to come over to a biz guys hotel room and give him one hell of a full service suck off. Many, many hot times! Even serviced one of the hotel managers a few times.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was in New York City about 10 years ago and I picked up these two sisters that were hot as fuck!

Even better, they were both serious squirters. I fucked the shit out of them to the point that they could barely move. A few hours later we check out of the hotel.

That night I got an email copy of a bill from the hotel I stayed at for $675. It was for a replacement mattress.

I was not sure if I should have been embarrassed or if I had to get the bill framed?

D

deleted469459

I was in New York City about 10 years ago and I picked up these two sisters that were hot as fuck!

Even better, they were both serious squirters. I fucked the shit out of them to the point that they could barely move. A few hours later we check out of the hotel.

That night I got an email copy of a bill from the hotel I stayed at for $675. It was for a replacement mattress.

I was not sure if I should have been embarrassed or if I had to get the bill framed?
either of them could move? you outfucked two girls?

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Only $675 for a new mattress???

This happened.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh fuck, find him on my hotel bed and fuck all the way - he's perfect from his cute smile to the bush around his cock!
Wanking in every hotel room has always been a must since the first time I traveled and could indulge in erectile endeavors. Later, traveling with a lover a fuck to christen the room was always high on the list of "has to be done" while room service, if offered has always been taken up - literally!

Reactions: LongPenisSmallGirth

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I suspect that they only clean them not replace...
"That night I got an email copy of a bill from the hotel I stayed at for $675. It was for a replacement mattress."

Reactions: Thonglovingmate