Masturbation- shooter or dribbler

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
shooter here, but not necessarily that far. video here...[video=medium]1193274[/video]
nice video . sad for the male body not practice this in along edging session with many partial ejacultions. there was very much sperm to parctice this ! it is the goal of edging not to orgasm , but frustrate the totally naked masculine body to experience partial ejaculations without orgasm.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I commented on this thread awhile ago, I think I said that I usually get one good shot and then dribble. Since then I've lost a lot of weight and am generally in much better shape. I don't drink alcohol with the frequency I did before either.

Now I find that I'm shooting a lot more than dribbling. My masturbation habits have also changed and I tend to edge for at least two hours before coming, which I'm sure makes a difference. Improving my health has made me shoot my cum farther, made my orgasms more intense, made my erections stronger, and made me more able to perform at anytime.

sry59simon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I commented on this thread awhile ago, I think I said that I usually get one good shot and then dribble. Since then I've lost a lot of weight and am generally in much better shape. I don't drink alcohol with the frequency I did before either.

Now I find that I'm shooting a lot more than dribbling. My masturbation habits have also changed and I tend to edge for at least two hours before coming, which I'm sure makes a difference. Improving my health has made me shoot my cum farther, made my orgasms more intense, made my erections stronger, and made me more able to perform at anytime.

Congrats on the weight loss..

I produce a lot of precum that flows, so i guess I flow then shoot..

Htt35

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Shooter...anyone shoot those real small droplet shots that just spray out everywhere? Not ropes, the kind that just explode out, a guy named ben english shoots them.
I do check these vids they are very runny [video=medium]1189591[/video][video=medium]1189117[/video]

Nick Briggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If the sex is really intense, or I've been edging for a long time, or if i do that squeeze really hard to hold it back thing then I can shoot maybe my first spurt. But everything after that is just really fast oozing / pumping it out haha. I really wish I could shoot

Reactions: 927209

BoomBoom

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Usually end up somewhere inbetween, just enough force to land some spurts on my stomach when lying down while the rest dribbles. But if I hold off for a few days, I can easily shoot and hit behind my head with almost all the spurts.