Masturbation- shooter or dribbler

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shoot halfway across the room
Same. It amazes me the responses I get each time I cum. I assume some people think this baby face walking guy is small, or can't cum alot, but I go by the saying, "you can never judge a book by its cover" and to me that is something I definitely stand by.

D

deleted484273

I used to shoot. Used to be able to go over my head and accidentally shot myself in the face when I was gettin jerked off by a gf. That was almost 20 years ago. I've slowly transitioned into a dribbler and it sucks. Also prostate got larger so now I leak tons of fluid before I even cum. It gets in the way

shad282

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
depends on your diet and the period when you last time jerked off .... the longer the period the more the come will be gel like and would be hard to shoot it by the prostate and dribbles

shad282

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to shoot. Used to be able to go over my head and accidentally shot myself in the face when I was gettin jerked off by a gf. That was almost 20 years ago. I've slowly transitioned into a dribbler and it sucks. Also prostate got larger so now I leak tons of fluid before I even cum. It gets in the way
i guess your fluid is being separated from cum.. it is going out keeping sperm without liquid jelly like, not allowing it to travel easily.
Usually Massaging your prostate / G-spot will help in relaxing and improving the prostate in pumping up.. try and tell.

D

deleted194072

Sadly, always been mostly a dribbler, only with a few rare exceptions.

Newbie2be

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Depends on edging and foreplay. Even in mid-40s can still shoot over my head if pump is primed. Have shot cum into my eye more than once... maybe thats how jerking off can make you go blind.

Reactions: bizzBoy