Masturbation sleeves

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by pplwatching, Apr 13, 2011.

1. pplwatching

pplwatching New Member

Has anyone had any luck with inexpensive masturbation sleeves? A while back I got one of these HJ Stroker but even with lube it's just too tight to wrestle on, and even then it's really difficult to stroke with it. It's just not stretchy enough for my girth, and on the 2nd or 3rd try it split up the side :mad:

I don't need an expensive toy (E.g. fleshlight), just something to pass the time when my wife is unavailable. From what I can see even if I wanted to drop that kind of change a Fleshlight would also be a really tight fit (I've looked at them in a sex shop).

If you have a thicker girth, what toys work for you?

#1 pplwatching, Apr 13, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2011
  2. D_Phil_LaShio

D_Phil_LaShio Account Disabled

Go buy a box of latex/vinyl/blue nitrile gloves. Take one and lay it on a handtowel leaving the open end hanging over the edge by a bit. Roll up the towel with the glove inside it, then fold the open end of the glove back over the rolled towel. It creates a perfect little hole for you to lube up and enter.

It's completely adjustable by rolling the towel tighter or looser or just by adding pressure with your hand. You also don't have to worry about the cleaning because you just throw the glove away when your done.

3. infinity

infinity New Member

Albums:
    I recently bought the Colt Power Stroker (see the link below) and it is the best i've tried so far i even like it way better then the Fleshlight.
    Maybe because you can squeeze it as hard or soft around your dick as you like :smile: and as you can see it's not expensive in Europe it's even cheaper :tongue:

Buy Colt Power Stroker | TLA Gay

4. infinity

infinity New Member

Albums:
    Hope you have some good fun with it :wink:

please let us know how you like it.

5. SCSea

SCSea Member

I get the cheap "pocket pussy" type ones - like $7-10 at the adult store; I think they're Hustler brand. The *opening* tends to get torn up, but the "canal" part is just fine. I get about 15 uses or so, which at $.50/ea, isn't so bad. THe downside relative to Fleshlight is that it's not rigid so you can't shove it, say, between the sofa cushions and fuck it.

6. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Not yet.
    (Anyone else have one?)

7. Woodland

Woodland Active Member

Albums:

You'll LOVE it!

Draft saved Draft deleted