Masturbation versus sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by grandunification, Jan 31, 2007.

1. grandunification

grandunification Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I'm a virgin. I was wondering whether sex for men feels different from masturbation. If so, how?

2. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    :redface: Well Im obviously not a guy- and am only a partial virgin, but I am sure interested in the answer to this- before I , or in case I, or maybe hope I get to, potentially have sex with a virgin who has only masturbated- he's never even used one of those fake fanny things. So Im wondering if guys reach a certain age, and havent had sex with a woman- or (sorry) had sex with anyone full stop- and then masturbation is actually more pleasurable? less work isn't it? and less complications, hassles, etc if the male complaint squad at work knows anything......:rolleyes:

3. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Yes, it feels worlds better.

The vagina is perfectly designed or evolved (I guess depending on your take) to pleasure the male member. It's vastly superior to a hand, even with adequate lubrication (which makes it a bit closer)

4. biguyinsocal

biguyinsocal New Member

What he said. A woman's vagina is the ultimate pleasure provider. No hand or even mouth can impersonate it.

5. Aplus

Aplus New Member

Like the others, I think the vagina is far superior to any hands, whether my own hands or somebody elses. The vagina is generally very warm, soft, fairly tight, and can usually adjust itself to most sizes. The vagina does indeed seem to be the perfect partner to the penis, although the same can't always be said the other way around.

6. B_hungnate

B_hungnate New Member

No way it's even close to the same for me. Having sex is so hot, jerking off can't even come close.

7. karmen

karmen New Member

Albums:
    Masturbation is great! It gets the job done. I'm glad I know how to pleasure myself.

Partner sex is even better. You can get off many ways with a partner and that's even more great :biggrin1: . For example, mutual masturbation, oral sex with either taking turns or doing a 69, watching the other person masturbate, dry humping, sensual massage, deep kissing, etc.

For me, the ultimate type of sex is sexual intercourse. Yes, when you feel a connection with someone, it most definately takes sex to a whole new level. I can think of nothing that can replace it.

By that I mean, you can combine all of the above and then add intercourse (sex) as the ultimate display of affection or love or committment or whichever word you chose to use.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

8. D_Merringtonne Meathead

No comparison. The feeling is completely different. I masturbate when there's no available pussy and I need relief. I also do it when I'm with a woman and I shoot on her tits or face, but that's different too. Fucking is definitely best, and the tighter the pussy the better.

9. D_Foscurinus Ambrosine Freedicke

And if we compare vaginal sex to anal sex? I (as a gay guy) only know oral and anal sex...never had sex with a women, so I am wondering, if the vagina feels more like a mouth or an ass? And do guys prefer vaginal or anal sex?

10. YourAvgGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There is a huge difference - physically, psychologically and in some instances, emotionally (depending on the person).

Masturbation is a method to relieve ones self and only provides certain aspects/feelings that have been described. Sure, it feels good and yes, we do it, but the differences are worlds apart. Sex is more encompassing and the body is more engaged in the physical realm of it. The feelings and sensations are quite different, too. With sex, not only do you have the natural lubrication (even if you lube up when masturbating it is different), but you also have the warmth and the snug fit. Totally different. And, if you are good at what you are doing, you also have the physical and visual aspect of pleasing your partner (yeah, I am a visual person) - another bonus!

Once you have experienced it you will gain a better understanding and appreciation. ;)

11. YourAvgGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Have not had the experience of doing anal on a woman so I cannot prescribe a feeling for that. I would suspect anal would probably be a lot more tighter and would feel very different (I need to convince better half to lets do this.. haha).

As far as comparison to oral.. again, a different feeling. Oral is great, but not many women can deep throat and too much is left out in the cold. Even in vaginal sometimes we have a little left out, but it is different. Also, with oral, the mouth does not wrap around and grip it as tightly as the vagina does... I like vaginal sex. :biggrin1: Now I will be quiet. I have said enough here. haha

12. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Quite different, i'd say, and not only because you arm doesn't ache afterwards.

The phisical feel is different, vagina feels hot and wet, very smooth, so it has noting to do with a hand, and defenetly better.

Besides it is great to give pleasure to someone else.

13. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    I hate to spoil your illusion...but masturbation is sex...it is just not partner assisted...well, I guess you can have partner assisted masturbation.

14. Gisella

Gold Member

Well to me the best sex is penetration with a partener one and the best masturbation situation is the partener assisted one, any way he can...:tongue: :biggrin1:

I hate single masturbation..so boring its just a relese, really. It sucks.:rolleyes:

15. Matthew

Gold Member

It's not a competition if both sides are winners!

16. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

Masturbation is great, but does not compare to sex with a partner. However, when partnerless, I say masturbate the day away!!!

17. dhsdad

dhsdad New Member

Albums:
    The vagina was made for a penis..It's like coming home for Christmas.

18. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sex is better than masturbation in my opinion, and I've very talented at masturbation.

Karmen and I have a similar view. I like how she said "partner sex". Sex is so much more multi-dimensional when you have a partner versus doing it alone. Having had vaginal intercourse with women and anal intercourse with guys, my experience is that they both work equally well. Intercourse is hotter than jerking off. The full body contact feels so good.

Draft saved Draft deleted