Masturbation vs. Sex

Going4Seven: Hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone notices a difference in the way they build up to orgasm through masturbation and sex. I can last for hrs at a time through masturbation but when I have sex with my girl, I have to be careful cause i could cum literly within minutes. It sucks cause i always have to stop and pull out to let the feeling subside and then go back to it. She doesn't like this cause i stop the feeling for her... I really can't jack off ahead of time as sex is a surprise thing for us sometimes... meaning, sometimes we don't plan on having sex that night but the feeling comes up and we just go at it. :D I'm thinking about getting a cock ring, but I just haven't been able to get one yet. Should I just jack off everynight before I see her just in case we have sex later to prolong orgasm? I don't know what I should do... anyone else have the same issues?

[glow=red,2,300]SEVEN[/glow]

Tender: uh well i can see a problem...
after sweetboy drops his ONLY load for 2 days....
he goes flat in 5 mins ;)
what about that ???

rainfletcher: I used to have this problem alot. Seeing someone else being seriously aroused and worked up makes everything more intense and difficult to control.

Others have commented that if you practice masturbating to the point of coming and then learning to masturbate through the feeling without cumming, it makes it easier when your with your girlfriend.

Another idea is to do TONS of kegels. It theoretically gives you better control over when you cum.

However, none of that shit ever worked for me. Here's what works for me:

Concentrate on the other person. Focus on the sounds they make and how they are moving, and concentrate on doing things that are enjoyable for the other person. Treat every act as a learning experience. Explore the inside of her and see what works and what doesn't. What I've found is that I'm so into her, that I forget about myself entirely.

There is, as always, a downside. My girlfriend can only cum once and once only. If i screw that up and she cums before I get back into it, she gets really pissed at me. Occasionally, I find something that really works and keep at it, and then she cums and I don't...She only likes to cum if we're cumming together.

Ladies, have you ever heard of a man who gets in TROUBLE for making his partner cum??? Ah...my life....:(

Tender: Ladies, have you ever heard of a man who gets in TROUBLE for making his partner cum Ah...my life....

uh- NO.
negative,
nah,
uh uh

hmmm. would make me wonder a lot of things....
???

tsctsc: going4seven --you could also try going down on her first or as Rain said focusing on her---it might calm you down a little and prolong your time while getting her off.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Or you can do oral/foreplay before you penetrate and pull out for more oral when you feel yourself getting too close to climax. After a few minutes, enter her again.

Repeat as necessary.

Pecker

(I installed a skylight in my apartment. Boy were the upstairs neighbors pissed.)

rainfletcher: Pecker, I do this all the time. I just thoroughly enjoy pleasing a woman, and see no need to focus on one activity at a time. It's like varying positions, right? Have sex, oral, change positions, insert and move s-l-o-w-l-y while kissing deeply, insert deeply while kissing slowly, oral again, change positions...............Repeat... ;D

wvalady1968: [quote author=geo8x6 link=board=health;num=1065635045;start=0#5 date=10/08/03 at 14:55:30]You can't always cum together.. too much can go wrong.  It isn't a race to see who gets there first and it isn't something you can time. Just let it happen and enjoy.
[/quote]

Exactly. This isn't the movies or a romance novel.

rainfletcher: No, no, no...it's not a race to get there first, it's a race to get there LAST! ;D

As I mentioned elsewhere, my girlfriend can only cum once. Her orgasms are so powerful, she is in tears and can't hardly move. She is also so sensitive afterwards, even slight touches are almost painful.

So, I only get one shot at it!

And for the record, we almost ALWAYS cum at pretty much the same time. It's the exception when we don't. I'd say about 60% it's at exactly the same time, 45% it's within a few seconds, and 5% she goes and I don't...

One interesting thing, though, is that she seems to control my orgasm. Many times, I notice that I'm just rolling along, enjoying myself immensely, and she'll start to cum. Strangely, even if I wasn't about to cum at that moment, I start to, also. It's almost like has some switch on me....

longtimelurker: [quote author=rain link=board=health;num=1065635045;start=0#10 date=10/09/03 at 22:49:11]
And for the record, we almost ALWAYS cum at pretty much the same time.  It's the exception when we don't.  I'd say about 60% it's at exactly the same time, 45% it's within a few seconds, and 5% she goes and I don't...[/quote]

Now THATS called giving it 110% :)

Sorry, just too easy!

rainfletcher: I'm a software architect, so you can't expect me to be able to do simple math without a spreadsheet or function call, can you?

You guys don't miss ANYTHING, do you? :-/

aussiechick63: Haha that was easy.
Picky bastards aren't they Rain.
If you want to give 110 % then you got for it. :D

rainfletcher: I think every man should ALWAYS give 100%! ;D