Masturbation with dual purpose -- release and enlargement

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
This thread was prompted by conversations with a good chat friend of mine. He is impossibly good looking, charming, incredible physique and has a sex comic size dick -- very long and extremely thick. He also has a rapacious appetite for sex and his retelling of his adventures always leaves me in an uncontrollable state of twitching and grabbing at my oversized member to empty the chambers that his storytelling swells to uncontrollable. This guy can do things to a woman that makes mosturizer no longer necessary for any part of their bodies, just wipe the voluminous pussy juices in other places and wonderful facials result. If his tongue could tell stories, I am afraid what this guy who can put a wandering eyebrow hair back in place with a tongue flick, could tell. But he like other guys would not mind having a larger penis though it might somewhat reduce his enormous lineup of gorgeous women who compete for his sexual favors. He however does not entertain any notions of using standard PE techniques since even at 26 he believes he is still growing.

There is one technique that he uses in his off-fuck days in masturbation that I believe may actually be a version of a PE stretch exercise that he is unaware of and may account what he believes in post pubertal dick spurts. I describe as best I can knowing my immense knowledge base of PE what he and you can do while jacking every day or how ever often you do make love to yourself. During the jacking, if you can grab the dick behind the head and pull straight out with a very tight clamp and very firm tug and repeat this a 100 or so times, I believe that over time this will suffice to give the tunica ligament running the length of the dick sufficient torsional stress to allow this tissue to increase in length. This is basically the only stretch I used for over 5 years and gave me an extra 3 inches in erect length and I did not couple all that tugging with a good masturbatory session -- what I fool I was. So whether you intentionally want to do a solitary type PE or not, I believe you can get more from your self abuse than you ever imagines. Good luck.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Macarion said:
Behind the head? You'll have to explain this exercise in greater detail.

You can plant the thumb of either hand just behind the glans and the other fingers on underbelly of dick and clamp down hard and then pull outwards. You may have to use a tissue or paper towel if the dick is so lubricated that it slides out of your hand. Just tug outwards very hard, relax and repeat many many times. You are creating microtears in the tunica ligament which when they heal will fill in those tiny tears with new tissue. This is the most difficult tissue in body to get to stretch and many believe that it is impossible to stretch a ligament, but that is not so. It is very difficult and very, very slow to show progress, but not impossible. As far as stretch exercises there are many of them -- I just included this one since it was implied to me by what this guy said he did when he masturbated. He clamped both hands on his dick very, very firmly and really gave very firm outward pull on that part of his jerk stroke. I think that his grip may have been so very firm that he was actually doing more than just massaging his massive dick, he was also but large tension on that tunica ligament (a sheath of tissue running the length of the dick) and over time was actually doing a PE stretch of sorts. You can add that to your regular jerking or just do both independently, but try to find one guy who does not like to masturbate or has never entertained the notion of somehow lengthening his dick and I will tell that he is a bald faced liar. Good luck.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im there dude...

Ill throw in my 2 cents though:

Using cockrings has made caused some immediate permanent growth for myself. I had an injury at 22 that has made it VERY difficult to get and maintain an erection. I have been using a shft-ring for about 4 months now and I have grown...primarily because I am filling chambers and areas of my cock that has not been used in a very long time, not to mention forcing a bit more blood in there than usual.

I want to get into actual direct PE though....my curiousity has been peaked!

OmahaBeef

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
My latest routine has replaced masturbation since it feels just as good, I do 30mins. of dry jelqs mixed in with about 10 kegals and squeezes.
I always thought that stretching was best left until after the routine, maybe I'll try integrating it if it worked for your friend.

Forget the stretching... ask your friend to share his stories and pics!

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Macarion said:
How long does it take the tissue to heal?

You do not want the tissue to heal completely. It has been discovered that when the microtears induced by stretching heal completely by a fill-in of new tissue that the completely healed ligaments become even tougher than they were originally. So if you start the microtear process you must not let the tears totally heal, but continually retear and reheal partially.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
dongalong said:
My latest routine has replaced masturbation since it feels just as good, I do 30mins. of dry jelqs mixed in with about 10 kegals and squeezes.
I always thought that stretching was best left until after the routine, maybe I'll try integrating it if it worked for your friend.

The friend was not intentionally doing any PE or was at least unaware of it. I just listened to his very detailed description of his very intense masturbation routine and I found that it to me described a routine that had some level of stretch in it. He would use two hands and grab so strongly as he pulled out that I believe that he did indeed get a bit of PE in these regular sessions of his. I was fascinated by the intensity of his masturbation technique (tried it and it is indeed very intense) and his observation that he is still at 26 increasing size of his mammoth member.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Iscream said:
Forget the stretching... ask your friend to share his stories and pics!

His stories are just incredible -- I have suggested that he keep a journal because I have never read such beautifully graphic sexual description as he is able to compose. The language skills are just amazing and I always have to masturbate a couple of times just to keep from being arrested for public displays of rock hard bulges in my trousers. He has just laughed off my suggestions.

hardwood365

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
motlissof said:
During the jacking, if you can grab the dick behind the head and pull straight out with a very tight clamp and very firm tug and repeat this a 100 or so times, ...

Awesome technique, a lot more fun than normal stretches. Thanks for sharing. PM on its way!

sometimesomewhere

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i always did something similar during masturbation, but only because it felt really good. i don't think that's responsible for my wang's size. i blame genes for that. still, it'd be nice if it were true and this worked and didn't damage your piece.

i used to like to have mine pulled hard before sex. i know that sounds perverse, but on this site, i doubt i'll stick out. my wife and i were dating and i would want her to pull really hard on my wang... she was grossed out by it at first. then i stopped asking for it.

Macarion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
motlissof said:
You do not want the tissue to heal completely. It has been discovered that when the microtears induced by stretching heal completely by a fill-in of new tissue that the completely healed ligaments become even tougher than they were originally. So if you start the microtear process you must not let the tears totally heal, but continually retear and reheal partially.

Is that why I have trouble getting hard now after I tried stretching/kegels etc?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Macarion said:
Is that why I have trouble getting hard now after I tried stretching/kegels etc?
It shouldn't effect your erections since all that you have done is allowed your penis to return to normal (although more resistant)
Your erection problems may be caused by nerve/tissue damage caused by overdoing your PE exercises or there may be some other reason like medication, stress etc.
Check with a doctor!
If the problem is only temporary, and you can't get very hard straight after the exercises, it could be that the exercises have desensitized your penis or that it is a bit fatigued, this is quite normal.

Dekkar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sorta don't think it works like that. But I've been masturbating a long time for years and I think that helped. I'm bigger than my dad and brothers (just from glancing).