masturbation without hands

DickCheney

Experimental Member
Media
I've been trying to do this for some time and I guess this would be the best place to get some feedback. Anyway, I'd heard it was possible to reach orgasm without the use of hands or any external object and that it's pretty intense. I think it would involve some combination of mental concentration and kegel-like exercises which I've been doing. So far, I've gone about a week without normal masturbation and have come close on a few occasions. It seems that going the last little bit is the hardest part. Have any of you done this or know someone who has? If so, I'd appreciate any suggestions.

atomicTIGER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been trying to do this for some time and I guess this would be the best place to get some feedback. Anyway, I'd heard it was possible to reach orgasm without the use of hands or any external object and that it's pretty intense. I think it would involve some combination of mental concentration and kegel-like exercises which I've been doing. So far, I've gone about a week without normal masturbation and have come close on a few occasions. It seems that going the last little bit is the hardest part. Have any of you done this or know someone who has? If so, I'd appreciate any suggestions.
This CAN be done its not easy but I have done it--and the feeling is actually much more intense! Just keep trying. Mainly you have to think about the feeling of cuming just keep concentrating and you will cum. I used to be better at it. I have even on the bus done it! Thats the coolest. I was sitting making eye contact with this really hot girl--and I thought to try and before I knew it I was cumming--she never knew it of course but it was so cool.:smile:

DickCheney

Experimental Member
Media
This CAN be done its not easy but I have done it--and the feeling is actually much more intense! Just keep trying. Mainly you have to think about the feeling of cuming just keep concentrating and you will cum. I used to be better at it. I have even on the bus done it! Thats the coolest. I was sitting making eye contact with this really hot girl--and I thought to try and before I knew it I was cumming--she never knew it of course but it was so cool.:smile:

I knew it. Did it take a lot of practice for you? How did you train?

heavy-chevy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I posted another topic, not too long ago, about the exact same thing.
http://www.lpsg.org/105503-mentally-induced-orgasms.html

I've tried and so far I've only been successful 2 times. The first time wasn't that intense and I had to concentrate hard as hell just to get it. Sometimes I try but then give up after a while and then I end up finishing the job by hand. But if you can pull it off then you have some real skill.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

XTube

Check Xtube. I think some guys may post tips in their videos.

I used search words "hands free cum" but you can choose other related words for your search.

Mr.Stout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had done this several times back when I was younger and hornier. For me it was all mental. I had never actually had sex yet but had watched videos of many great orgasms and I knew what I wanted them to feel like. I concentrated really hard on the act of sex and movements involved and the feelings I should feel until I was actually feeling them; all the way until I was actually having orgasms as a result. they were so intense and "violent" feeling if that is even the right word but that is the only way I can describe them. I was almost scared about how powerful they were. I was only 16 so I stopped and never tried again. I have only felt that intense of an orgasms with my wife after I had gone about four times in a row and she just kept stroking my head's sensitive spots that it was driving me insane with the feeling of it.

I hope this helps!:cool:

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I used to be able to do it in my earlier teen years when orgasm could be reached without much fuss at all, and it was definitely intense. Now that you've got me thinking about it, I might try again! Good luck yourself :)

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media

For me it's quite the opposite. When I get close to the orgasm I can stop and get over the edge without stimulation. But I won't get to this point without hands or whatever.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I read about it and tried it few times. Basicly you just tighten and relax your sphincter. I was only able to cum from it once.

I actually never used my hands until I was 19. I used to hump my pillow. LOL