Masturbation without orgasm

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've recently learnt that a girlfriend often masturbates (while alone) without orgasm. She said she doesn't need to orgasm for it to be pleasurable and takes a while to get there. As a guy this baffled me. If I'm going to wank it's with a firm goal in mind. To wank without cumming is a waste of time and would possibly explode and damage important blood vessels in my brain:irked:. Do any other women play without the goal of orgasm?

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've heard (read) quite a few women say this. It does make sense to me, because sex feels pleasurable to me all the time - not just while I'm having an orgasm. But for me personally, I'm going to be having an orgasm by the end of the session if it takes me all day.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh no! I have one purpose in mind when I touch myself, orgasm.

Though orgasm denial can be fun and leads to a huge orgasm... I'm still going to cum in the end.

Nuff said!

Last edited by a moderator:

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've recently learnt that a girlfriend often masturbates (while alone) without orgasm. She said she doesn't need to orgasm for it to be pleasurable and takes a while to get there. As a guy this baffled me. If I'm going to wank it's with a firm goal in mind. To wank without cumming is a waste of time and would possibly explode and damage important blood vessels in my brain:irked:. Do any other women play without the goal of orgasm?
Does she not even want to orgasm, or does she just have a hard time reaching that and still enjoys the pleasure of playing with herself? I think that pleasure is very understandable for all, why not to go all the way is to me a little hard to understand, if the time and circumstances allow it at least.

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does she not even want to orgasm, or does she just have a hard time reaching that and still enjoys the pleasure of playing with herself? I think that pleasure is very understandable for all, why not to go all the way is to me a little hard to understand, if the time and circumstances allow it at least.

It takes her a while to orgasm, but that's not the issue. She says masturbating without orgasm can feel as good, and this is what I'm strugling to get my head around. This may be huge [sexual] difference between men and women I have never realised before.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It takes her a while to orgasm, but that's not the issue. She says masturbating without orgasm can feel as good, and this is what I'm strugling to get my head around. This may be huge [sexual] difference between men and women I have never realised before.

Don't even think about pinning that on all women, a majority of women, or even some women. Your friend is definitely rare.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do it all the time...maybe I'm odd. But, I don't always masturbate with an orgasm in mind. Sometimes, it's pretty difficult for me to all by myself, other times it's not.

Sometimes it's just satisfying to just touch myself and that's it.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do it all the time...maybe I'm odd. But, I don't always masturbate with an orgasm in mind. Sometimes, it's pretty difficult for me to all by myself, other times it's not.

Sometimes it's just satisfying to just touch myself and that's it.
Yeah i understand that, and i see that it is different for women than it is for us men, without orgasm it doesn't feel that great.
What i don't really understand is if to orgasm from masturbation is no issue and achievable, why settle for masturbating without it?
I see the value of the masturbation without the orgasm, i just don't understand why to waive the orgasm if it is reachable.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How does she know when to stop?
The person viewing her cam logs off?

I've masturbated without intending to cum...from the masturbation. Sometimes I like to edge myself throughout the day before seeing a guy so that I'm that much more voracious when we're together. I'm not sure if it counts when I do technically have an eventual orgasm in mind.

bigsmile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
goal oriented masturbation is okay .... certainly brings to mind that Seinfeld episode..lol but I find it far more interesting and pleasurable to edge and have actually learned how to have multiple orgasms without ejaculating. its a skill that women really appreciate ... it blows their mind cause they will ask.."did you cum?" and I say "yea!" and when you keep going they are like totally confused. lol I actually find sex without ejaculation extremely satisfying and so have my partners.:wink:

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I thought that was pretty normal....guess I was wrong. This really does suprise me. I'm in the minority I guess.