Masturbation

Finedessert: Think back and try to be honest, This question is for both sexes.

prepstudinsc: I started doing it the summer between 7th and 8th grade. I would have been about 11 1/2 years old, if I remember correctly, since I started school early and was only 4 years old.

johnstone1985

Just Browsing
Media
I remember my first time like it was yesterday... ahhhhh.

This guy I hung about with in school in first year (so I must have been about 12) would never shut up about it. How great it was etc. and whenever he asked me about it I would just nod away and agree with everything he said, so after all that I thought I should get in on this "wanking" as it sounds so great!

Well I got home and waited till everyone was in bed, and that night I could see why my friend would never shut up about it. It is an experience I find hard to beat! ;D

jackinman: I was about 12 years old. The funny thing about it, I didn't know that I was jerking off. All I remember was that it felt good. The next day a friend of mind was talking about jerking off and when he discribed it, I said to myself oh! shit, that was what I was doing, yea it has a name.

Erectacock: This is coming from a person who didn't know anything about sex until the eighth grade. The first time I did it was in the seventh grade, I had never known what cum was or that it came out of your dick. It actually happened on accident, I guess I must have been lying in bed naked because I remember there was cum all over the pillow. I started freaking out and my older brother came in. When he saw what I had done (knowing I didn't know what I was doing) he told me I had broken my dick at that it would fall off in a couple of days. He told me the truth when I said I was going to ask Dad though, and the only way I was going to believe him is if he showed me. Needless to say, we kept it our secret. I have never known any experience to be as great as climaxing those first few times. It's a shame the feeling wears off after a while!!!!!

two_fister: I think I was about 8 or 9...I didn't actually ejaculate 'til I was like 12 or so.

HungJordan: I was about 13. I remember noticing this clear sticky stuff ooze out of my piss slit when I would get a hard on. One time, while I was experimenting I noticed how excruciatingly unbearable it was to rub my thumb across the top of my cockhead, considering how sensitive it was. It felt too good to do it hardly at all, but I would do it any way. Then all of this sticky white goo came out. Thats how I started.

gee-wise: i was 12. i saw lots of images of topless big tit models in the sun newspaper. got a hard on but was unsure what to do. it just felt natural to play with my cock till i climaxed. although i didn't start ejacualtion till i was 14.

ncboi82: I remember being 6 or 7 years old and masturbating with my neighbor friend. He taught me how and sometimes we'd rub our dick heads together... we'd sneak out in the woods and experiment :). I hate I moved away when I was 9... I coulda had a hell of alot of fun in my teenage years!

Raven: I was taught by a group of older boys when I was 6. One of them about 5 years older than me continue with me. I entered puberty at 9 when I had my first climax in his hands. He was huge.

roedhunt: Actually my first time was when I was sleeping. I had awoke with such an intense feeling then noticed my pillow was between my legs. From that moment on, I experienced until I actually had one. I never got into the "manual" stimulation tho.. I just stuck with the pillow.

monster: i was 5 i had a slight erection at school (though this is hard to believe for some) went home and later that night in the bathtub i started "playing" with it to see if it would do it again.

cebe: Hello, I was eleven when I jerk off (a surprise for me) for the first time, but I've began long before, ...but "dry"

UncutStudent: I was about 10 or 11 when I 1st jerked off. Good times.

riddick81: I remember it well! I was probably 5 or 6 when I found rubbing my little penis felt good. Kept it up (no pun intended) until 12,
when I first experienced an ejaculation. I WAS TERRIFIED! Thought I had surely broken something inside ( even though it felt fantastic). Looked at the pearly white stuff on the bathrom floor - touched it; lumpy, sticky, and jelly-like - even tasted it:
salty and smelled like Chlorex. Confided in my oldest male cousin (18). He said, no problem, I was becoming a man and the white stuff is what made babies. Confused and doubtful was my reaction. He proceeded to pull out his very large organ and stroke it to stiffness - after about three minutes it shot out a huge load of the same white stuff!! I was SO RELIEVED!! I'm 82 now and have been jacking off frequently ever since that day

mDot: I had to be about 9 when I first jerked. The funny thing is that I was never able to push myself all the way to orgasm until I was around 14. I would simply stop early because the pleasure was just to intense. I didn't actually ejaculate till about a year after that tho...