Masturbation

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Jan 31, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

roedhunt: I know the question probably has cum up a zillion times, but humor me.. I'm relatively new.. and am a woman who wants to learn all I can about men.

So here goes...

Is true men masturbate at least 2 or 3 times a day? I know its supposed to be good for you health wise, but as a woman I find it hard to believe. Being a woman, its not the type of question we come out and ask men.. and women DEFINITELY dont ask each other.

And if you do, what is your preference (ie shower, lotion, lubricant). And do you still do it in a relationship. I ask that question because in my 4 year relationship, he told me he never masturbated while he had a girlfriend...

2. Imported

Gold Member

11inch: He lied!

3. Imported

Gold Member

SoccerFreak: wth m, i selfsuck or masturbate, everyday at least once, maybe twice, and if i know im getting some booy that night, i save up ;)

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I would say it varies with the individual. I know some people who masturbate only about twice a week. On the other hand, I whacked off 2 -3 times a day even while I was in a relationship. There are some guys who purposely refrain from frequent masturbation in order to intensify their orgasms when they actually do let fly. My personal guess is that most men probably masturbate about once a day.

(BTW ... thank you for correctly spelling DEFINITELY!)

5. Imported

Gold Member

roedhunt: Ever since you mentioned that comment, I have used Word to correct my spelling every time!!! haha (gee, thanks a lot!!)

And in case anyone was wondering, I only masturbate maybe once every 6 months...

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

roedhunt:

I'll soon be 75, was married 29 years, and have been 'fond' of my penis since first knowing I had one. The older I get, the more it seems I jack off. During my years of marriage, I felt seriously gulity when I played with myself and climaxed, but I eventually would do it.
    I was always relieved when my ex had her period, b/c this helped justify my self pleasuring.

I think the vast majority of men masturbate, maybe not 100%, but close to it. There have been times in my life when other things occupied my time and kept my play activity to a minimum, but generally I've been able to "fit it in". My least number of times for me to have masturbate was during two years of service to Uncle Sam. I had long dry spells during that time.

My strong libido has driven me to take advantage of my equipment. Seldom does a day go by that I don't stroke to climax.

Luke

7. jonb

Gold Member

99.8% of men masturbate. .2% of men are congenital liars.

Most of us do it at least once a day. It really depends. When my GF's on her period, I do it a lot more. I'm lucky, since I'm old enough to be legal, but still young enough to recharge quickly. If she doesn't feel up to it, I just wait until I'm alone, then I jo several times and I'm fine.

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Auto-eroticism and coitus are two completely different kinds of sex - emotionally and orgasmically.

If a guy really enjoys masturbation he'll not hesitate to continue doing it after he's started having regular intercourse. The real trick is to work it into one's lovemaking.

Mutual masturbation was an integral part of sex when I was married and I even often found pleasureable solo jerkoffs after intercourse. My ex knew I was doing it but I rarely did it in front of her in those cases unless it just felt 'right.'

BTW - some of the best sex my ex and I ever had was during her period. She seemed most receptive during that time and it sure as hell turned me on!

Pecker

Ours was an emotional wedding. Even the cake was in tiers.

9. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: some men have lower sexual appetites than the ones on here... :D

it may very well be true that your guy doesnt do it when he is in a relationship....if he is getting enough otherwise....

as for the 2 % being liars,

my husband is not lying.
    he really does nothing.
    nothing.
    nothing.

but he does have low T,,,
    so maybe thats why?! :-/
    maybe the other 2 or 5 % or whatever have low T...

Tender

10. Imported

Gold Member

roedhunt: Thank you to those who replied.. ;D

So what do you use? Spit? Lotion? What is the most commonly used?

11. Imported

Gold Member

Yknarf: Being uncut I use my ample foreskin.

Franky

12. Imported

Gold Member

bif5x5: I used to do it every day when I was younger. ...sometimes more than once a day.

I now have cycles where I'll do it everyday for a while, then I'll slack off for a while. Nothing planned, just following my urges. I don't know if research backs this up or not, but I believe it is healthy for the prostate.

for me at least, jacking off earlier in the day before making love to my wife has been very helpfull with my staying power.

& btw,,, I use butter. good ol' fashioned butter. we switched back to stick butter years ago.

ps I'm on paxil for depression--I LOVE the stuff. Takes me FOR EVER to orgasm--I wear HER out for a change. ;D

13. jonb

Gold Member

Just like Yknarf. I also have some fun with precum, though.

14. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Just a "healthy" rub with a mixture of Vitamin E oil and Johnson's Baby Oil after each shower/bath keeps my dick moist (thanks to foreskin) without using any lube. For entering 'tight' places, I like I D Glide or Maxilube.

15. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I very rarely use lubricant when I masturbate.

16. Imported

Gold Member

Antin: It is not uncommon for me to jerk off 2-3 times in a day but sometimes I will go a day or two at a time without doing it so much.
    I do usually jerk it at least once a day in the shower w/soap. Most other times I use spit. But I also find it quite enjoyable to dry stroke the shaft until I get a good amount of precum flowing then swirl it around the tip of my cock with a finger, imagining that my finger is the tip of a lady's tongue. Then I use the precum to work the head real good until.... :eek:

17. fourtwenty

fourtwenty Member

soap? fuck soap man, that shit makes things get all dry, and flaky. use lubriderm. it even has the word "lube" in the title.

as for me, i try to cum at least 2 times a day. that means if i don't get laid, i'm jerkin.

18. Imported

Gold Member

junior15074: I also masturbate on a regular basis and has given me a better understanding on how my penis works, what are the signs when I get close to cumming and I think has made my erections stronger. I really do believe it has made my lovemaking with my girlfriend better as I know my penis and can control when to cum. Since I have a higher sexdrive than the girlfriend, masturbation allows me to balance things out.

19. jay_too

jay_too New Member

Do I masturbate? How can you ask that question? Do I sound like a pervert? Oh, okay.

Damn right I do. I look at it as quality time; it is my dick, my fantasy, and my enjoyment. There is only me to consider.

I probably do it 2 or 3 times a day. Definitely I take the time before a hot date. Why? Well since foreplay can last an hour or longer and I am ready to shoot a virgin load in 10 minutes, I tend to get "hot rocks" or "blue balls" unless the system has been purged recently. Or I shoot a load early and make a mess. So a quick whack before a date calms everything down.

jay

20. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: i noticed some of you use oil based products. fine for yourself, but with your lady partner it can cause more infections than water based lubes. so if your lady has trouble with yeast or other infections, might lay off the oils.....
    :)
    Tender

Draft saved Draft deleted