Masturbation

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm kinda worried with the frequency I'm doing it. I've topped in the mid teens for times on some days ( maybe 3-4 times a year) but on average will do 4-9 times a day depending on situation and time available. It's to the point where if I don't do it, my moods are pretty rough. I've heard the term overmasturbation. Is there something to that? At 33, shouldn't I be slowing down some? One dude told me that he does it maybe once a week...I think I'd pull someone's head off if I only went once a week.

Maybe that's why I don't ejaculate much. :)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
There's no such thing as too much masturbation, as long as it doesn't interfere with your life (e.g., if you're late for work because of it). While we're here there's no such thing as a bad fantasy, as long as it doesn't interfere with your life or, in some cases (You should know what I mean.), they stay fantasies.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Kimahri,

I think you might need to ask yourself a few questions. If the frequency of your need to masturbate is from boredom, or escapism, or loneliness; or if it has any negative effect on your ability to form relationships, sexual and otherwise; or it limits your range of other activities — then I would be worried.

But if it is something pretty well physical, ie a congested feeling and an overwhelming need for release, then I am 100% with you. In my 20s and 30s I was almost always at your level of frequency; ie often round about 6 or 7 times a day (regular sex didn't dimish this need as much as you might think). The need to masturbate in my case felt very urgent and very physical — and it still does; fortunately getting relief for me is a very speedy matter and it absorbs a lot less of my waking hours than you might think. I used to put it down to my size (especially balls size); but no doubt I was at least partly wrong on that score.

One odd thing I have noticed; the busier I am and the fitter I am, the more this compulsion increases.

Reactions: headbang8

TheOverlord

1st Like
Media
I swear, I can't go to sleep unless I do it. I won't even be horny but I will force myself to be so I can masturbate then go to sleep.

But I only do it once a day. And I'm 19. So I'm have permission to do it everyday.

Kazon: Kimahri:

Jerk away!

I jerk off almost every day. Yes, even if I have a partner I will usually squeez one off on my own. Though, I find that if I hold off on jerking for a few days in a row, thats when I have some amazing cum shots & volume. I only hope that in my old age that I can jerk off as frequently...so don't sweat tha small stuff.....Jerk away! B)

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Kimahri@Jan 4 2005, 10:05 PM
I'm kinda worried with the frequency I'm doing it. I've topped in the mid teens for times on some days ( maybe 3-4 times a year) but on average will do 4-9 times a day depending on situation and time available. It's to the point where if I don't do it, my moods are pretty rough. I've heard the term overmasturbation. Is there something to that? At 33, shouldn't I be slowing down some? One dude told me that he does it maybe once a week...I think I'd pull someone's head off if I only went once a week.

Maybe that's why I don't ejaculate much. :)
[post=272178]Quoted post[/post]​
You missed my post and Jonb post on masturbation. The doctors say it is GOOD for you. Guys who masturbate frequently in their teens and 20's have far few prostate problems in their 40's and up. The male body was made to get rid of that semen. To let is build up only causes problems later on in life.

The only problem with overmasturbation is that the amount of semen is reduced since you just release most of it. It is like going to the restroom. if you pee a whole lot you arn't going to be able to pee a whole lot in the next 45 minutes. Your body stores that semen. It is better to get rid of it and have ltttle semen in ejaculatoin then to not masturbate often enough.

The other problem deals with situations where you have gotton rid of all the semen you have made and are still trying to masturbate. YOu can damagge the tissue of the penis by being way too physical and rough with it. That is not necessary and can cause damage. But that has nothing to do with how often you do it, it has to do with how physical and rough on those tissues you are.

Hope that explains this. I don't remember the threads that Jonb and I used, but they are there somewhere in the file.

intheloop

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Jan 5 2005, 03:38 AM
There's no such thing as too much masturbation, as long as it doesn't interfere with your life (e.g., if you're late for work because of it). While we're here there's no such thing as a bad fantasy, as long as it doesn't interfere with your life or, in some cases (You should know what I mean.), they stay fantasies.
[post=272186]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree with jonb here, as long as it doesn't interfere, wank away.
I usually go for between 1 and 3 during weekdays, 4 to 9 on weekends (I get bored)

Kazon:
Originally posted by Pecker@Jan 8 2005, 11:25 AM
Here's a short vid on the subject of excess masturbation.
[post=273092]Quoted post[/post]​
I guess that explains why I am not a millionare now......at leat I can tell my mother why :unsure:

Chris Frist: I've always been surprised by how often other peopel masturbate.

Frankly I n ever do it more than once, maybe twice, a day.

And I don't think I could. Even if I have a girlfriend I can't have sex more than twice a day. I don't make enough semen, or something.

Chris Frist: I've always wondered if there was some way to increase this sex drive...

morris mini: I do it once, sometimes twice, per day. When I was fifteen, my high score was well over twenty times per day, that was right after I had discovered masturbation, but nowadays if I do it for four times per day I already feel somewhat dry.

cebe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Originally posted by morris mini@Jan 8 2005, 11:58 PM
I do it once, sometimes twice, per day. When I was fifteen, my high score was well over twenty times per day, that was right after I had discovered masturbation, but nowadays if I do it for four times per day I already feel somewhat dry.
[post=273220]Quoted post[/post]​

Hello X
I’m very impressed, Morris_mini, what a feat! My best result was 17 times, once when I was young, and, despite several attempts, I have never go over 14 after this. Day after day, I usually jerk off 3 times, except week-end, 6 to 8. Alone or with my wife, fan of masturbation herself. In fact we don’t screw often, we prefer to masturbate each other, or together. Regarding “How is too much?”, I agree with others: if it interfere with you social activity.
Cheers, cebe

Big load: I generally cant masturbate without something in front of me, otherwise its no fun for me, so when i started uni and there was no internet or sky tv i had to go for ages without a wank! and i mean ages, I'm talking about 3 or 4 weeks here. To be honest it didnt bother me that much.

remotehypnosis: There is such a thing as too much masturbation. The word "too much" means an excessive amount. That could be a lot for some people, as a teenager I used to masturbate 4 or 5 times a day. I think the most was about 12 times in a day. I never reached "too much" though because after cumming so many times it just refuses to cum again until you have a rest for a while.

ekugod

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Jan 9 2005, 11:46 AM
So who among us can get past it more than a week? I know I can't without at least 2x per diem, 7 days a week.
[post=273357]Quoted post[/post]​

I like to challenge myself and go for about a month without jackin off. I am actually right now tryin to see how long I can go with out.