masturbation

dylon250

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
im a guy and i love to masturbate and i love doin it with friends anyone else like to if soo tell stories

JamestownNudist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
heck yea! I also love to massage my "love muscle" and especially my nut sack. I have a roommate that always has his hands down his pants massaging his awesome package and I love watching him and on the occassion that he drops his shorts I can't take my eyes off of him. and of course, he won't admit it, he knows and enjoys me watching. now me, when lonuging around in the evenings will massage my package thru my shorts and will normally drop the shorts and really enjoy the self massage. I am only waiting for the day my roommate and I will actually massage each other! he knows I want to, hes just gonna be very slow to working up to do it. but i'm sure he will. we've had ladies over and all of us have been naked fooling around and he started to grab my cock as one of the ladies was jacking me but then he looked at me watching him and he stopped.
i'm also a freeballer and will sit at work and mastrubate thru my trousers.
and i absolutely love waking in the morning with that morning wood and laying there stroking, massaging my nut sack. aahhhhh damn! now i gat a hardon and need to stop here and go play with myself.
later guys, girls.

dylon250

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
come on i want some really good stories bout jacking with your friend and helping him out and stuff!!

dylon250

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Give me some good stories of masturbating with your friend and helping him and stuff!!