Masturbation

I've recently become a bit more adventurous when masturbating, as I was starting to get bored.

It started off with sticking one of my fingers in my anus, going a little deeper each time, but this was awkward as I tend to use both hands around my cock.

So I thought I'd got a bit further and see what else I could use. I couldn't find anything suitable for quite a while, until in the shower one day.

I always get pretty aroused in the shower as it is, and usually whack one off. And this time I was able to take my time, as I had the house to myself all day.
As luck would have it, I found a suitable object. It was essentially a test tube, about in inch in diameter and 6 inches long, but made of plastic rather than glass, and with a wide lip and screw cap.
So I ran it under warm water and slowly slid it in. I was amazed by how easily it went in, having never had anything above an index finger inside my ass before.
I pushed it in about 4 inches and if felt amazing. REALLY amazing. I thought I might as well move it about a bit, and it just got better and better. Don't think I'd ever got so hard before.
After a minute or two, I inserted it as far as I dare, clenched my anus and then masturbated with both hands as usual, while standing under the shower.
It didn't take long for me to come, as I was so aroused by this stage, and when I did it was the best orgasm I've had in a hell of a long time, almost as good as the first one I ever had, way back when I was about 12.

Unfortunately I haven't had chance to do it again since, due to not having any time to myself.

I hope to try it again soon, but I want to know if it could be dangerous or not.

I'd also like to know if anyone else does this sort of thing.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There suposedly is a g-spot in there somewhere......take a look at this site:

http://www.aneros.com/forum.php

Its about a toy that can reach it. I've never bought the toy, don't know if these people are really serious or if this is just some sort of joke, but I thought the post where interesting....

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
The g-spot in there is your prostate. You don't need to buy a special toy to reach it. The finger is the perfect length to reach it. Once you find it (it's round and kind of firm), stroke it a bit. You'll feel like you're about to cum, even though you won't. It's really nice. ;)

There are better toys than test tubes to use, too. I have a "totem finger butt plug" that is the perfect length for hitting me right where I need to be hit. I just put it in, forget about it, and go to town on my dick. If I'm feeling adventurous, I might try to "fuck" myself a bit with it.

You can do a google search for "totem finger butt plug" and find what you're looking for.

I'd rather stick to innocent-looking household objects, as they can get found without being followed by all sorts of embarrassing questions from the rest of the family. :p

Tried it again yesterday, awesome.

I've got the runs now though, too much fruit, Doesn't look like I'll be doing it again for a few days. :(

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
"Innocent-looking household objects"?

How many people keep test tubes in their showers?

lol

cityboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You need to get a butt plug designed for this purpose. Do you have any idea how many people end up in the emergency room from putting innocent looking household objects up their rear and then can't them out? This is not a joke. Don't be one of them. Imagine what kind of embarrassing family questions you'll have to answer if that happens.

Originally posted by Nomad@Aug 7 2005, 02:23 PM
"Innocent-looking household objects"?

How many people keep test tubes in their showers?

lol
[post=333669]Quoted post[/post]​

It's actually a bathroom product. It's got bath salts or some crap inside it.

And as for getting it stuck, I can't see that happenning, as I always make sure to have about 2 inches sticking out, and there's a ridge round the end of it anyway.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, know of someone that has witnessed lots of household stuff jammed up the ass in the hospital xray department. Enjoy those sensations...safe as possible. I would totally get a butt plug/dildo and make it your new friend. So many straight guys think they would never do this and they are fools to miss out on such amazing orgasms. The interior of the penis runs along this area too and it makes your cock seem freaking huge as well when stimulated. Enjoy.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yea...definitely NOT a good idea.

I agree with the guys above. Don't get something stuck up in your bowels.

Buy a Dildo - seriously. Cyberskin dildos are THE BEST and most lifelike.

Dont laugh.... Try it.

Pappy

Media
Yeah, dildos are great for anal play. I have one that is about 8" long and close to 6" round at it's widest point. It has a suction cup on it and sticks nicely to the shower wall. All you have to do is lube up and then back up to it and enjoy the full sensation of a hard one up your ass.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Nomad@Aug 7 2005, 04:16 AM
The g-spot in there is your prostate. You don't need to buy a special toy to reach it.
[post=333617]Quoted post[/post]​

Special toys made to reach the prostate are sometimes best. Butt plugs only press aganst the protate. As with female g-spots, you need something to massage it, not just press it.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with all the above advice to get a butt-plug - they come in all shapes and sizes. They are designed specifically for the purpose, and are shaped so that once inserted, they stay in that one spot, no hands needed. A dildo, while nice, will most likely be ejected if you don't keep one hand on it. As for the family, why are they searching your space at every given opportunity? Just get one small toy, and keep it hidden when not in use (also, don't forget to disinfect your toy between uses, laundry bleach or hydrogen peroxide works well, just be sure to rinse thoroughly.)

drgnma413

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Before my last roomate(who was very much gay) I never really gave any of that a thought. I've masturbated regularly for the last 7 or 8 years and lets just say things aren't quite as satisfying as when I first started. Thanks to my experiences with him(im still a virgin sadly althought it would have been nice try it with him) I worked up the nerve to try a couple fingers. Much to my dismay I have very small hands and was unable to reach anything....so I took the next step which was riding my bike(damn not having a car) 5 miles to the nearest sex shop and I got my self a medium sized buttplug. I tell you after not even considering the thought that ide ever meet a gay man for so many years this experience opened up a new world for me to explore. The pleasure didn't increase for me that significantly but I knew this was something I wanted to continue.

Hmmm. as for dildo's I got in a bit of trouble with one twice. Don't let it go in all the way cause ya might have trouble getting it out...and if the thing makes noise at the same time from vibrating. Well add a knock on the bathroom door and you people can figure out the bullet I dodged twice.

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ok guys, i get what you're all saying,but you haven't talked about how this anal stuff HURTS. just my observation. i can't get anything up there at all & if i try it's the most painful thing i've every experienced. but i do find it pleasurable to just touch the outside of my butt with my fingers while jerking off. that area is really sensitive & definitely is arousing.

and hey, i like you people! don't go putting weird stuff up your butts!
:+

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by HungSpermBoy@Aug 15 2005, 05:43 AM
ok guys, i get what you're all saying,but you haven't talked about how this anal stuff HURTS. just my observation. i can't get anything up there at all & if i try it's the most painful thing i've every experienced. but i do find it pleasurable to just touch the outside of my butt with my fingers while jerking off. that area is really sensitive & definitely is arousing.

and hey, i like you people! don't go putting weird stuff up your butts!
:+
[post=335609]Quoted post[/post]​

:think:
Lube is your friend

drgnma413

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yea always use lube and dont try and stick an entire telephone booth up there on yer first try. It doesn't even have to be any professional stuff. Try some of that yellow cooking oil used to grease pans before cooking. Just be sure to be clean about it cause if ya put the stuff back ....ya might forget and end up eating a hamburger off of a pan greased with the stuff.....

bigbrick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by alleyblu@Aug 7 2005, 02:45 AM

Its about a toy that can reach it. I've never bought the toy, don't know if these people are really serious or if this is just some sort of joke, but I thought the post where interesting....
[post=333590]Quoted post[/post]​

The aneros is a pretty amazing item. It not only stimulates the prostate from the inside but also from the outside with pressure on the assocoated spot on the perineum (between the balls and anus). All hands free. And if you practice working your muscles with it you can get non-ejaculatory multiple orgasms that are pretty darn amazing.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by bigbrick+Aug 15 2005, 09:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigbrick &#064; Aug 15 2005, 09:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-alleyblu@Aug 7 2005, 02:45 AM

Its about a toy that can reach it. I&#39;ve never bought the toy, don&#39;t know if these people are really serious or if this is just some sort of joke, but I thought the post where interesting....
[post=333590]Quoted post[/post]​

The aneros is a pretty amazing item. It not only stimulates the prostate from the inside but also from the outside with pressure on the assocoated spot on the perineum (between the balls and anus). All hands free. And if you practice working your muscles with it you can get non-ejaculatory multiple orgasms that are pretty darn amazing.
[post=335755]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I gotta say there forum is off da hook&#33; When I first started reading the posts there I laughed my head off because it seemed so wild and hard to believe.
A few of the guys on there have found there g-spots and haven’t left the house for a week :bigsmile:

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
I tried a lot more than just getting 1, then 2, then almost the third finger in there and a large sausage, but never was successful with a cucumber -- all this as preliminary to fucking myself which failed totally. I tried twisting the dick 90 degrees (not very pleasant with full erection) then slipping it in the anus but could never get the proper directional aim to get it in there. I talked to guy recently who does this regularly but he does not use the twist and puts the dick head in the anus while dick is only partially erect then completes erection after dick is pushed in. Of course regardless of aim or twists, this is not going to do anything to the prostate since you will be aiming away from it. I never tried the new way but was interested to hear that this guy could then sit on the inserted dick and rise up a bit and sit down and get a fucking sensation and ejaculate in the anus, but he said it was really not worth the effort. As for the device to massage the prostate, this is an excellent idea for prostate health as even with frequent ejaculation, the prostate rarely is completely emptied and this incomplete emptying is linked to various ailments of the prostate. It has been suggested in literature that if you can you should enter the anus with one finger coming from behind so that you give good firm downward massage to the prostate helping to eject all its fluids. I could never get my finger in entering from rear and through the legs, finger could not be aimed to get good downward pressure. Then I heard of these massage devices that are perfect both for the intense sexual pleasure that prostate massage yields but for very real improvement in your chances in avoiding prostate health problems later by squeezing out all the prostatic fluids regularly.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is my own personal view: if I decided to introduce something non-anatomical into my anus, I would use something designed for that particular purpose. I would not use test tubes or anything from the meat or produce departments.