MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, it involves a blind eunuch and some other stuff, and that takes a lot of planning, so not often is the answer to your first question.

Aahhhh! So that's why Capt was complaining about mystery invoices from Trazlabam Erotic Circus Supplies and Performers.

Now I understand why there is a super top secret Married to the Mod forum. :emoji_thinking:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aahhhh! So that's why Capt was complaining about mystery invoices from Trazlabam Erotic Circus Supplies and Performers.

Now I understand why there is a super top secret Married to the Mod forum. :emoji_thinking:

I'm tempted to delete your post since you outed the super secret forum, but I'll allow it hoping that no one will believe you.

And my husband claims that I can create my own eunuchs with a certain withering stare. He says his own testicles retreat when I look at him that way.

I'm thinking it's a superpower.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I certainly don't masturbate after coming here and seeing boring as fuck threads like this.

This question is like sleep-aid. The thought of giving free jerk material to some rando makes me wanna take a nap. Dries the cooter right up.

I certainly don't masturbate after coming here and seeing boring as fuck threads like this.
You don't? I'm pretty much the opposite. Seeing requests for spank material as a question... followed by incessant requests for clarification like "how did it feel" and "where's your favorite place" without any other real contribution to the community.... gets me sooooooooo weeeeeeeeet!

LPSG really needs a sarcasm font.

ETA: Dudes- if you want good replies from the ladies, be a good neighbor. Participate in the forum and don't just ask the same tired question but wanting your own special answer in your own special thread.

Last edited by a moderator: