masturbation

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by williamhunter21, Apr 12, 2006.

1. williamhunter21

This might be a little off topic, but I wasn't sure where exactley to post this.
    I'm bi-curious, and fantasize about being with a man with a large penis quite often. I have dildos and ejaculating dildos, and stuff to play with. But replicating a facial or a big load of cum into one's mouth isn't easy. The best I've done is throwing my legs over my head, I'm not flexible enough to suck my own dick, but that puts my dick close enough to my face that I can give myself a nice facial or cum in my own mouth. Does anyone have any other techniques for simulating cumshots?

-Will

2. Matthew

Gold Member

How about trying the real thing?

3. brummyboy69

brummyboy69 Member

Hey there,
    I think what you are doing with the whole "flexible" things is Ok. Like Matthew said, try the real thing. So much better. But, if you are reluctant and quite content bending over backwards to shoot your own load over your face... my advice is when you are getting close, and you know you are going to burst.... "Close your Eyes". It burns!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted