masturbation

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dingle, May 13, 2006.

1. dingle

dingle New Member

not sure if this is the write forum for this .. but meh

what I dont get it ... how do guys have like 3 hours out of their day to masturbate.:confused: I mean I like masturbation just as much as the next guy but three hours ?!?!?! I mean cmon ... you could find someone to suck your wanker for you in that amount of time.

What do you think is the "appropriate" amount of time to masturbate
    is there a such thing as too much jerking it ?

discuss

2. Oncamale28

Oncamale28 New Member

Albums:
    ... sometimes i take maybe 2 hrs to cum, so it last a long time, and isnt over too quick, i tend to cum maybe only two or three times a week, but take a long time when i do, so maybe total time is about the same as cumming more often quicker?
    I think if u get horny its time to have sex, and however often that is is not too much

3. inwait8

inwait8 Active Member

Albums:
    Im sure it's more of a luxury than an everyday thing. I'll take my time when I have it, otherwise its more like 15-20 minutes.

4. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I know for my guy and i we both are around 30 minutes each, sometimes thats twice a day but rare.

Neither of us would have a spare 3 hours on a regular basis to sit and masturbate anyway

5. AnonymousToast

AnonymousToast New Member

I trained myself for the past four/five years to not cum quickly, because I figured it would help me stay 'up' when I actually got a girlfriend. On a quick night, it takes me about a half hour to 45 minutes.

Naturally, I get a girlfriend that wants me to cum after five minutes of fondling and sucking.

Draft saved Draft deleted