Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Water from the tap.

I don't go for putting random household objects in close quarters with my genitalia. I've heard heaps of stories about improve vibrators made from electric toothbrushes. I live in horror of the consequences of pubic hair meets spin brush.

Anyway, with online sex boutiques, there is no reason to MacGyver sexual pleasure.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've been known, from time to time, to put on two pairs of panties, roll up a soft towel and dry hump it.

That's for when I'm not gonna be able to have sex for awhile and I don't want to just rub one out real quick. The extra fabric covering my vulva takes away sensitivity and it takes me longer to cum.

It's a work out. It's kinda high maintenance, cuz I gotta wash the undies and towel when I'm done. So, I don't do that very often.

towhead5

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've been known, from time to time, to put on two pairs of panties, roll up a soft towel and dry hump it.

That's for when I'm not gonna be able to have sex for awhile and I don't want to just rub one out real quick. The extra fabric covering my vulva takes away sensitivity and it takes me longer to cum.

It's a work out. It's kinda high maintenance, cuz I gotta wash the undies and towel when I'm done. So, I don't do that very often.
How did you come up with that idea?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

<taking notes>

"Honey, what are you scribbling?"

"Nothing. Shut up."

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
How did you come up with that idea?

I was horny and alone... saw a towel fresh from the laundry. I already knew from grinding experiences in the past with my guy that having clothes on takes away sensitivity from my lady-parts but still feels really, really good.

It all just made sense to me.