Masturbation

zsg2286

Experimental Member
Media
At what age did you discover that masturbating felt so good??? Did you make the discovery by accident?

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably 5 or 6 I started playing with myself... but first orgasm wasn't until 13 or 14. I was hella trying because I had a microscope and slides ready... I wanted to see the sperm.... but of course, afterwards... I was blown away by how good it felt, and became much more curious about sex itself.

I was 10 or 11... I didn't even know that there was a name for what I was doing back then, haha.

skot720

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It was in the bath one evening; not sure how old I was: 12, 13?

I'd been playing with a friend's cock earlier (In my innocent I asked him if it ever went soft as I'd only ever seen him with an erection!) and of course when I got into the bath I was still hard.

A bit of judicious soapwork on the head with the foreskin pulled back and I shot rope after rope into the air. Terrified the life out of me at the time. Still, as it felt so good it wasn't long before I wanted to try again.

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Probably 5 or 6 I started playing with myself... but first orgasm wasn't until 13 or 14. I was hella trying because I had a microscope and slides ready... I wanted to see the sperm.... but of course, afterwards... I was blown away by how good it felt, and became much more curious about sex itself.

Wow, I forgot about the microscope! I had one too, and put some cum under the scope to try to see the sperm too, but not after my first orgasm either!

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A friend showed my how to masturbate when we was 6 years old. His older brother had just shown him. I started to have dry orgasms when I was 10 and started to ejaculate when I was almost 11. I had my first orgasm when spending the night at a friends house and we was playing sink my torpedo.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had orgasms way before I ever had cum to shoot. I have had as bad habit, since I was a child (even as a baby), of playing with myself. When I visited my great aunts (3 really nice old women, but very strict), they would tie a rope around my waist, then two shorter ropes from that to each of my hands. These ropes were too short to allow me to reach my dick, so it kept me from playing with it. The Chief of Police lived next door and one day he came over and saw what they were doing to me, and angrily told them that if they didn't remove the ropes that he would have them brought in for child mistreatment. So, they were removed and they never made me wear them again. Do you think they might have been into S&M??????

As most babies and young male children (and if you are a father you will know what I mean) they get erections and like to play with themselves. I guess I just never grew out of that stage. Anyway, from a very young age, probably about 6, I would lay on my stomach and rub up and down on the sheets with my dick until I had a dry orgasm. One day when I was about 10 or so, I did it and I ended up wetting the bed. I thought that I had peed in the bed, but it wasn't pee because it was sticky, nothing at all like pee.

My parents were out of town so I ran to my Irish "Mammy Emma" (sort of like a governess, which would today be a live-in Nanny, cook, etc). She had been with the family since my mother was a baby and in some ways I confied in her more that I did my mother. I would go to her before I would to my mother if I needed advise. I was almost in tears when I told her what had happened, since I thought I had done something bad. She explained that it was okay and it just meant that I was becoming a man.

So, I helped it along, my becoming a man, and did it a lot after that. but, Mammy Emma told me to use a sock from in the future and tuck in under the mattress. She would get it later and put it it in the laundry. So, that was when I was about 10. The ejaculation was not as much as an adult would produce, but it was indeed cum. A night I will never forget

I even used the old sock trip after I married, during those times when my wife was having her period and didn't feel like sex. I though I was the only one that did that, but I have read that others here have done the same thing. Could it be an old Irish practice??????