masturbation

bigrodrob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi people kinda new here but as everybody can see i'm 51 and straight and married...with that said i love sex but also still enjoy to jack off once or twice a week. Do yall think that is normal and does anybody else out there do that? Let me know i am very curious and have been for a long time and before i found this group was kinda ashamed to ask anybody

bigrodrob

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sexual pleasure is nothing towards being ashamed of. You do not say how much you are sexual with your wife so it is not known just how much that gives you pleasure and release Age is not the only deciding factor As a 52 year old gay man I can only tell you that there are times I have more desire than others and at times can go several days or even a week or occasion more time with out sex or masturbation and other times I find a need to go at masturbating several times in one day You are not hurting any one with this so do not get concerned too much of it unless it keeps you from doing other things which need to be done.

craig_uk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I doubt there is anything unusual about this at all. I enjoy sex and I enjoy maturbation even in a relationship. It is not as if you addicted to doing this and it is affecting your sex life in any way.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I have often discussed here on LPSG that I enjoy wanking at least once a week.

There is a myth out in the world that older people do not have an active and/or enjoyable sex life.

I am here to tell you that you do not have to accept the myth. I enjoy life and all the sexual pleasure that goes with it.

Keep it up. Or to put it another way, "Use It, Or Lose It."