Masurbation and Sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by magnum_xl8, Jul 31, 2006.

1. magnum_xl8

magnum_xl8 New Member

Okay I'm just curious if anyone else has had an expierence like mine. When I was in a relationship with my ex-girl we had sex almost everynight. But for the life of me I still felt the urge to masturbate the only thing is the orgasms I would get would be AMAZING, and powerful, so powerful my eyes would water. Just curious if anyone else has expierenced this?

2. bareamigo

bareamigo Member

Yeah. No matter how often I have sex, I still j/o about every day. I don't know that the quality of my orgasm improves any tho.

Gabe

3. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

Verified:
    Photo
    Magnum-I agree with you...I love having sex with others, but still feel the need to JO at least daily. For me, it is a different orgasm...hard to explain, but a pleasure!

4. diego

Verified Gold Member

i know what u mean. Even i have a lot sex, i need to jack off. It's a good relaxing exercise.

5. Omegaman

Omegaman Member

Magnum XL: Sometimes after I have sex with my lady..I get up and jerk myself off: Maybe an appreciation for a Well Good Job Done...(LOL)..sometimes men just need so ALONE TIME...:biggrin1: like the days we were a teenager wanting it so hard.

6. rockrod

rockrod Member

I feel the need to mastrubate even tho i have sex with my BF. I do jack at least daily. Donot think he does tho.

Its an other kind oof orgasm and yes it relaxes me more.

7. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I have sex with my gf almost everytime we met and we have some time for us. Still i masturbate AT LEAST once a day. It is just me, i love both of them (sex is better however).

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice